Windows 10: How do I remove this profile ?

Discus and support How do I remove this profile ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I remove this old monitor profile ? Windows says I need permission *Confused 106568 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AddRAM, Mar 22, 2018.

1. AddRAM Win User

How do I remove this profile ?

How do I remove this old monitor profile ? Windows says I need permission *Confused

:)

AddRAM, Mar 22, 2018

2. N8 - how do I remove a MMS profile?

lol, and you think I havn't already done this? I have quite litterally gone through every possible menu on the phone and changed every where I can to the other profile!

It's a bug or more likely "the way they have done it" in Symbian^3

llaadd---01, Mar 22, 2018
  3. CMGeorgen Win User
    N8 - how do I remove a MMS profile?

change settings/application settings/positioning/position server/serversettings/access point ==> set to "Internet" not to "mms"!!

CMGeorgen, Mar 22, 2018
  4. OldMike65 Win User

All I have to do is highlight the one I want removed, then click the remove button. Make sure your logged in as Admin thou.

OldMike65, Mar 22, 2018
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    But with those profiles listed in there, you really don't need to remove them. As long as your not using them, they are not hurting you.

OldMike65, Mar 22, 2018
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    You could also look in your device manager, under monitor. I had to change mine to the correct monitor.

How do I remove this profile ? [​IMG]

OldMike65, Mar 22, 2018
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Mar 22, 2018
  8. AddRAM Win User

The Asus is the only monitor in Device Manager, and I have downloaded those drivers already.

My problem is not in windows, the flickering is all before windows.

AddRAM, Mar 22, 2018
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    Well I am out of idea's ....guess you could close your eyes, until your computer boots up ....*092

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I remove this profile ? - Similar Threads - remove profile

2. How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller: Need to remove my personal profile from laptop being returned to seller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-profile-from-laptop-i-am/884b5ed2-28bc-4943-8b21-4997b207b697
  3. How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller: Need to remove my personal profile from laptop being returned to seller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-profile-from-laptop-i-am/884b5ed2-28bc-4943-8b21-4997b207b697
  4. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...: Although her microsoft account is still being recognised we cannot any longer have a separate profile on the laptop there used to be mine and her's child. We have tried removing and adding with no luck. It says her account is pending.Anyone have any ideas?...
  5. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...: Although her microsoft account is still being recognised we cannot any longer have a separate profile on the laptop there used to be mine and her's child. We have tried removing and adding with no luck. It says her account is pending.Anyone have any ideas?...
  6. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

7. Accidentally removed main e-mail from profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally removed main e-mail from profile: Hello,I have accidentally removed my main email as an alias to my account and now cannot access it, is there any way I can recover it?Thank youDaniel...
  8. Accidentally removed main e-mail from profile

Accidentally removed main e-mail from profile: Hello,I have accidentally removed my main email as an alias to my account and now cannot access it, is there any way I can recover it?Thank youDaniel...
  9. I have 3 microsoft profiles on my laptop - how do I remove one of them without removing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 3 microsoft profiles on my laptop - how do I remove one of them without removing the...: I have a laptop for work but I also use it to access my personal Microsoft profiles. I have 3 profiles on my laptop. How do I remove one profile without removing the others?...
  10. I have 3 microsoft profiles on my laptop - how do I remove one of them without removing the...

I have 3 microsoft profiles on my laptop - how do I remove one of them without removing the...: I have a laptop for work but I also use it to access my personal Microsoft profiles. I have 3 profiles on my laptop. How do I remove one profile without removing the others?...