Windows 10: How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

Discus and support How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lanewar, Nov 7, 2020.

1. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

/u/Lanewar, Nov 7, 2020

2. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Windows Alarms and Clock

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the status of the issue and we apologies for delay in responding.

When you say "Alarms and Clock" are you referring to the build in app on Windows 10 or have you installed it from Windows Store?

Check if your system Date and time is correctly set.

If this is the build in Alarm and Clock app then we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall it and check if it helps:

To uninstall Alarm and Clock App
    follow the below steps:

1. Type Windows in the search box and right click on
    Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

2. Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage
    on the PowerShell and hit Enter.

This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock
    app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-alarms-clock/9wzdncrfj3pr

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 7, 2020
  4. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

1. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app? - Similar Threads - remove reminder Alarms

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  4. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  5. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  6. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  7. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder [Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/in-alarms-clock-i-am-only-able-to-set-one-reminder/3933ad27-6aff-4261-82d2-4df83ab69a74
  8. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/in-alarms-clock-i-am-only-able-to-set-one-reminder/3933ad27-6aff-4261-82d2-4df83ab69a74
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...