Windows 10: How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

Discus and support How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I need help figuring out how to remove the time organizers on my downloads folder, the stuff labeled "today" "last week" "earlier this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anhedonian, Aug 13, 2019.

1. How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

Hey guys, I need help figuring out how to remove the time organizers on my downloads folder, the stuff labeled "today" "last week" "earlier this year". How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder? 1bbff998-fcf5-4df7-be42-69fdb44d6056?upload=true.jpg

:)

Anhedonian, Aug 13, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 13, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. topgundcp Win User

How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

1. How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder? - Similar Threads - remove organizer downloads

2. How do you remove an organization?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you remove an organization?: I was trying to activate windows but it said that it can't activate windows on this device as we cannot connect to your organization's server. The Activate windows watermark is really annoying....
  3. How do you remove an organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove an organization?: I was trying to activate windows but it said that it can't activate windows on this device as we cannot connect to your organization's server. The Activate windows watermark is really annoying....
  4. How do you remove an organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I remove "some settings are managed by organization"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove "some settings are managed by organization": win 10 pro.. used to use Citrix to remote log to work but now removed. suspect CITREX installed group policy of "target release version for feature updates" . As far as I recall never joined windows insider program...
  6. how do I remove "some settings are managed by organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove "some settings are managed by organization": win 10 pro.. used to use Citrix to remote log to work but now removed. suspect CITREX installed group policy of "target release version for feature updates" . As far as I recall never joined windows insider program...
  7. How to remove and organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove and organizer: I have a account that is an organizer in the family thing but I cant find the account in family safety and so cannot delete it because the account dosnt appear in family safety...
  8. How to remove and organizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove and organizer: I have a account that is an organizer in the family thing but I cant find the account in family safety and so cannot delete it because the account dosnt appear in family safety...
  9. How do I remove the organization restrictions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the organization restrictions: [ATTACH] I connect an ethernet cable to my computer as my room is too far away to connect to the internet wirelessly. The problem is that recently my computer will someone send me back to my lock screen if I am idle, it would usually be a problem. however, it literally...
  10. How Do I Remove An Organization?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Remove An Organization?: Recently, I recovered a computer from a dead school. The school went bankrupt and no longer exists. Whenever I tried to activate Windows 10 It came up with this error: [ATTACH] Is There any way I can remove this error since the schools servers don't exist anymore? I...