Windows 10: How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

Discus and support How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Dec 12, 2020.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them?

:)

yahanna, Dec 12, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 12, 2020
  3. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

How to completely remove all traces of a Microsoft Account from a local User Account

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on removing traces of Microsoft Account on your local account, you may do the following steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts.
    • Click on User Accounts.
    • Select Manage User Accounts - here you can delete the traces of the Microsoft Account.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

1. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers? - Similar Threads - Remove Traces Uninstalled

2. How do I remove all traces of Acronis from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove all traces of Acronis from Windows 10?: I subscribed to Acronis a couple years ago. I decided to get rid of it because it was or seemed to me interfering with other software, e.g., Inno Setup. I even removed my asked Acronis to delete my account. Yet a raft of Acronis tasks appear in Task Manager. If I kill them...
  3. How do I remove all traces of Acronis from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove all traces of Acronis from Windows 10?: I subscribed to Acronis a couple years ago. I decided to get rid of it because it was or seemed to me interfering with other software, e.g., Inno Setup. I even removed my asked Acronis to delete my account. Yet a raft of Acronis tasks appear in Task Manager. If I kill them...
  4. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  5. I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!!: I can't uninstall the Ray Tracing minecraft beta. I am trying to uninstall it because my gpu was not powerful enough to run it. I have tried uninstalling minecraft through widows powershell and everything. I really just want to play the game that I bought for $30. I even...
  6. How do I remove all traces of Libraries from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove all traces of Libraries from Windows 10?: I truly loathe Windows 10 libraries. They're useless for the way I handle my files in projects where audio, video, music and document assets come and go on a per-client basis, and change locations quickly. But Microsoft is convinced it knows my needs better than I do. It...
  7. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?: Hi all, I think I have techbrowsing.com browser redirector on my PC. Occasionally my browser (firefox) will go to the techbrowsing page or a random page, like russian dating or slimspots or greenwood formula money making, none of which are the sites I want to go to. I...
  8. Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge: How do I quickly remove and uninstall Edge? Did anyone make a .reg or .bat file to do it all for you? 35090
  9. How do I remove/uninstalled components?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove/uninstalled components?: How do I remove the pre-installed components/apps for tablet PC and Xbox One? I don't need tablet components on my PC, and I have no plan to get an Xbox One. 14079
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....