Windows 10: How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

Discus and support How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot seem to delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR file: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys.I have already followed the instructions on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diana te Braake, Aug 3, 2023.

1. How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

I cannot seem to delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR file: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys.I have already followed the instructions on this thread. After both scans, the threat still shows that it's detected and action is needed but nothing happens when I tell it to remove or quarantine it.The last option via file explorer does not seem to be an option for me as my laptop doesn't recognize that address and manually I cannot find those files either.I am very concerned about this as this trojan doesn't seem to be able to be removed any way I've tried and I've been trying for 12 hours

:)

Diana te Braake, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Susan Co Win User

How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

Susan Co, Aug 3, 2023
  3. How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

Thanks for this, David. After both scans, the threat still shows that it's detected and action is needed but nothing happens when I tell it to remove or quarantine it.

The last option via file explorer does not seem to be an option for me as my laptop doesn't recognize that address and manually I cannot find those files either.

I am very concerned about this as this trojan doesn't seem to be able to be removed any way I've tried and I've been trying for 12 hours at this point. Please help.

I couldn't manage to add screenshots of my protection history but there are 2 threats with similar names that have been "removed or restored" apparently today.

Detected: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

file: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys

Diana te Braake, Aug 3, 2023
  4. How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.

Windows Security is reporting; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR

Default_Username4324, Aug 3, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

1. How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR? - Similar Threads - remove Trojan Win64

2. How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?: My windows defender has detected these viruses but is struggling to remove them. How can I remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-win64expirodamtb-and/f6689e78-859a-4f1e-a5b2-e2931880fd4b
  3. How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?: I cannot seem to delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR file: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys.I have already followed the instructions on this thread. After both scans, the threat still shows that it's detected and action is needed but nothing happens when I tell it to...
  4. How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?: I cannot seem to delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR file: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys.I have already followed the instructions on this thread. After both scans, the threat still shows that it's detected and action is needed but nothing happens when I tell it to...
  5. How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR: How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-from-my-computer/698e9dde-1920-4176-9577-45b61a3dace5
  6. How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR: How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-from-my-computer/698e9dde-1920-4176-9577-45b61a3dace5
  7. How do I remove this from my computer: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR

8. How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?: I was notified 4 days ago July 22, 2023 about this and I checked Win. security and it appears to be a severe threat. I tried to scan but it says no malicious files detected then I tried to remove it but it didn't work. But I remembered ZAM.exe, it started appearing the same...
  9. How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?

How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?: I was notified 4 days ago July 22, 2023 about this and I checked Win. security and it appears to be a severe threat. I tried to scan but it says no malicious files detected then I tried to remove it but it didn't work. But I remembered ZAM.exe, it started appearing the same...
  10. How do I delete Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR?