Windows 10: how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

Discus and support how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I remove Trustedinstaller? I cannot delete file because it has the permissions/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidBearisto, Mar 30, 2020.

1. how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

How do I remove Trustedinstaller? I cannot delete file because it has the permissions/

:)

DavidBearisto, Mar 30, 2020

2. how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

Why are there so many software packages stating theirs will remove the Trustedinstaller /

I'm confused. I have files from Glary utilities that I cannot delete. I've delete the programs, scan my system to insure that Glay is uninstalled with their software and still the files are locked.

Needless to say, I don't get an answer from them.

Your suggestion - please.

I'm a 80 year old retired Air Force veteran that doesn't have a clue about these thinks.

Thank you,

Mr. David Bearisto - USAF Retired.

DavidBearisto, May 25, 2020
  3. how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

You cannot remove TrustedInstaller, nor should you. TrustedInstaller owning a file is indicative of that file being part of a program installation that should be removed only by uninstalling the program with its associated uninstaller.

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, May 25, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 25, 2020
Thema:

how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"?

1. how do I remove "Trustedinstaller"? - Similar Threads - remove Trustedinstaller

2. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  3. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  4. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  5. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  6. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  7. Windows 10 Home - Changing "TrustedInstaller" to "Administrator" to edit or remove items.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home - Changing "TrustedInstaller" to "Administrator" to edit or remove items.: I wanted to substitute the canned microsoft images used in Windows 10 with my own higher quality images. The images were located in C:\windows\web\wallpaper\Flowers; Windows; Windows 10 and in C:\windows\web\screen [ATTACH] I uploaded my images, a total of 18, which I...
  8. How to remove the TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove the TrustedInstaller: Is this a virus or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-trustedinstaller/07dba4f9-97e5-4811-a90d-e72821273afe
  9. Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller: Dear Microsoft, My laptop is very cluttered and I'd like to clear up some files that previous forums have resolved, yet the options on my laptop are not available. As I believe I'm running an updated version of Windows I would like your advice on giving myself full ability...
  10. Remove the TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users fro

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove the TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users fro: Hi I have Windows 10 v1511 Enterprise 64 bit. From the Command Prompt, run as administrator, how should I do to remove any TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users from the ACLs of an entire directory structure also contains files and links (this must not...