Windows 10: How do I remove/uninstalled components?

Discus and support How do I remove/uninstalled components? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove the pre-installed components/apps for tablet PC and Xbox One? I don't need tablet components on my PC, and I have no plan to get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ktchong, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ktchong Win User

How do I remove/uninstalled components?

How do I remove the pre-installed components/apps for tablet PC and Xbox One? I don't need tablet components on my PC, and I have no plan to get an Xbox One.

:)

ktchong, Aug 7, 2015
  2. LBXZero Win User

How do I remove uninstalled devices?

The AMD drivers were already removed thoroughly. This is not a problem with AMD or the drivers. This is absolutely a problem with Windows 10, Microsoft's problem.

The issue is not removing drivers. The issue is Windows Update is downloading an update for hardware that does not exist. Windows 10 somewhere still has a record of the hardware profile, and when I fully clean out the AMD drivers, Windows Update detects
    no drivers installed for the cataloged hardware.

Again, this is NOT a driver issue. This is an issue with Windows and its hardware detection and cataloging systems and how Windows Update responds.

LBXZero, Aug 7, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I remove uninstalled devices?

Let me assure you that Microsoft is not keeping a record of what video card you have so it can feed the information to Windows Update.

Windows Update scans your computer in order to know what drivers to offer. Which means that Windows Update is finding evidence of an AMD video card on your computer.

BulldogXX, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

I don't believe that these are full-fledged apps/components. They take minimal storage capacity (couple hundred megabytes each) and are more akin to placeholders locked in by Microsoft. If you go to System/apps and features, you can scroll down the listed apps and click on the offending apps. If they are placeholders the option to Move and/or Uninstall will be grayed out. If the uninstall option is present, go-to-town on them.

Snakeyes, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I remove/uninstalled components? - Similar Threads - remove uninstalled components

2. How do i remove this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/krizel6890 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eawmow/how_do_i_remove_this/
  3. How do i remove this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i remove this?: As you can see it tells me to make a PIN for login and it's not going away. how do I remove it without making a PIN? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this/4531820f-62af-4155-ade3-d848cb6e4e13
  4. How do I uninstall steam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall steam?: How do I uninstall steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-steam/81efa23d-8342-4fc1-9e55-bf718bbb372f
  5. How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component: Hello all. I noticed that a PC running for a user had a software called "Nahimic 3" installed and it was causing applications to crash on launch, it gave an error tied to its service .dll file. Upon investigation, this app is causing heap of issues so naturally I...
  6. How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge

How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge: How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-components-attached-to/0ae8cb79-950a-4b01-b744-ce5ac3b3f583
  7. how do i uninstall a game

how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786
  8. How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?: I recently installed SmartGit and tried it out, but didn't like it, so I uninstalled SmartGit but, I then found out that SmartGit is "still on my computer". I've tried restarting my computer after the uninstall but stayed there, tried to find settings to disable it but...
  9. How do I uninstall Supremo.exe?

How do I uninstall Supremo.exe?: how do I uninstall Supremo.exe * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Supremo.exe * Moved from Windows (unknown/other)...
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a-volute software component