Windows 10: How do I remove user account control?

Discus and support How do I remove user account control? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to remove user account control from my device but every time I try to do so it takes me to a position where I need the pin/code,I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Germaine Conteh, May 14, 2023.

1. How do I remove user account control?

I am trying to remove user account control from my device but every time I try to do so it takes me to a position where I need the pin/code,I have tried changing the pin/code and everytime I try change it and enter it in it says incorrect.Everytime I want to run a file I download it comes up with the pop up,anyone know a way to solve this?

:)

Germaine Conteh, May 14, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 14, 2023
  3. removing user account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts.
    • Select Manage other accounts.
    • Double click on the account you want to delete and select
      Delete the account.
    • Follow the instructions and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 14, 2023
  4. How do I remove user account control?

trying to remove user account

Hi Jack,

Deleting a user account in a Windows device can be done by an administrator. Before removing the user account, make sure that you are using an administrator account to avoid errors.

Follow these steps to remove a user account in your computer:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Click on User Accounts and then Select User Accounts.
    • Click on Manage User Accounts.
    • Choose the account that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete the account.
    • Choose if you want to keep the files or delete the files in the user account that you'll be removing.
    • Click on Delete Account button to complete the process.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, May 14, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove user account control?

1. How do I remove user account control? - Similar Threads - remove user account

2. User Account Control - how do I reset/change this entry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control - how do I reset/change this entry?: When ever I try to change. This box always pop's up and I don't know what password is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-how-do-i-resetchange-this/40b07c86-1e89-424e-a368-954cdce85d8d
  3. User Account Control - how do I reset/change this entry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control - how do I reset/change this entry?: When ever I try to change. This box always pop's up and I don't know what password is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-how-do-i-resetchange-this/40b07c86-1e89-424e-a368-954cdce85d8d
  4. How do I remove user account control?

How do I remove user account control?: I am trying to remove user account control from my device but every time I try to do so it takes me to a position where I need the pin/code,I have tried changing the pin/code and everytime I try change it and enter it in it says incorrect.Everytime I want to run a file I...
  5. How do I remove user account control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove user account control?: I am trying to remove user account control from my device but every time I try to do so it takes me to a position where I need the pin/code,I have tried changing the pin/code and everytime I try change it and enter it in it says incorrect.Everytime I want to run a file I...
  6. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  7. How to remove a user account

How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  8. How do i remove a old user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i remove a old user account: Hi i have bought a used laptop running windows 10 home and i have followed this tutorial To Change Name of a Local Account in Control Panel And i have changed the user name ok but when i look with file explorer at the users folder the old name is still there so how do i...
  9. How to remove the User Account Control from user's machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove the User Account Control from user's machine: Hi, I have just set up a new user here in the office and configured her laptop with all the software access she requires. I've also set her up on the local domain and she has an account. I have made sure she has Administrator rights. Anyway as I worked through her laptop...
  10. how do I remove an unauthorized user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove an unauthorized user account: someone put an unauthorized account on a business computer. how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unauthorized-user-account/79e97398-882a-426e-9457-158270f494f7"