Windows 10: How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen

Discus and support How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to skin down Windows 10 as a front end for a popular media player. I've just about gotten it how I want it save for the logon screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hellgate24, Sep 28, 2019.

1. How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen

Hi,

I'm trying to skin down Windows 10 as a front end for a popular media player. I've just about gotten it how I want it save for the logon screen. I've set everything to black, hidden icons etc, edited the winlogon.exe.mui file to remove the welcome wording and have autologon setup so upon boot it logs in automatically. However I would like to hide/disable the remaining username wording and spinning wheel animation underneath it. Essentially these two bits:

How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen [​IMG]

Any ideas?

Cheers
    Tom.

:)

hellgate24, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ktharper Win User

Update 1607 black screen with spinning wheel

We had three HP Compaq business 6300 units with windows 10 pro, that got stuck with the spinning black wheel, which it turned out was not a wheel of death, because as soon as we removed the Logitech USB wireless mouse dongle, the upgrade proceeded with
    needing a reboot. After the logon screen showed up, just plug in the Wireless mouse and keyboard transmitter .

ktharper, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 28, 2019
  4. BG60148 Win User

How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen

1. How do I remove Username Text and Spinning Wheel from Logon Screen - Similar Threads - remove Username Text

2. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove logon password: how do I remove the logon password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-logon-password/b7488b4c-e66b-4fbd-89bc-8250387a708d
  3. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove logon password: how do I remove the logon password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-logon-password/b7488b4c-e66b-4fbd-89bc-8250387a708d
  4. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  6. how do I remove second account from logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I remove second account from logon screen: I have 2 accounts on logon screen but only one in settings users. Please can anyone explain why this is so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-second-account-from-logon-screen/c969ddc1-35a5-4237-9d73-21130cd51c25
  7. Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel: Last night 12/12/2020 I “Update and Shutdown” my HP laptop before I went to bed. Got up this morning and the screen is black with the spinning wagon wheel. It appears it is stuck in the update. I’m afraid to CTL-ALT-DEL while it’s updating as I know this can cause corruption...
  8. How to remove this defaultuser0 from logon screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove this defaultuser0 from logon screen: Hello, On the first start of a brand new MS Surface Pro3, goes through the Windows Welcome configuration then restart. On the logon screen I got 2 users : mine and defaultuser0 (see image enclosed). Is there a way to remove this defaultuser0 (at least from the logon screen)...
  9. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  10. Prolonged Spinning wheel on blank and black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prolonged Spinning wheel on blank and black screen: Hi Microsoft, I am experiencing the following problem: The windows fails to restart as expected. It gets stuck on a black and blank screen where only a dotted spinning wheel is seen at the bottom. This appears next to the default ALIENWARE boot screen that loads after...