Windows 10: How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Discus and support How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove video editor and connect from win 10 1809? 122611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yahanna, Nov 30, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

How do I remove video editor and connect from win 10 1809?

:)

yahanna, Nov 30, 2018

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 30, 2018
  4. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect? - Similar Threads - Remove Video Editor

2. How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?: The Video Editor is part of the Legacy Photos app, but its icon is still available, telling us that doesn't exist anymore in the new app. How can we remove or hide it?...
  3. How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?: The Video Editor is part of the Legacy Photos app, but its icon is still available, telling us that doesn't exist anymore in the new app. How can we remove or hide it?...
  4. How do I find video editor on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find video editor on windows 11: I can't find video editor on windows 11, it doesn't seem to exist ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-video-editor-on-windows-11/66740fb9-d3d4-466d-ae37-6f3e3f350d54
  5. How do I find video editor on windows 11

How do I find video editor on windows 11: I can't find video editor on windows 11, it doesn't seem to exist ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-video-editor-on-windows-11/66740fb9-d3d4-466d-ae37-6f3e3f350d54
  6. How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor?: Exactly what the title says. How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor? submitted by /u/chungus_is_gay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho5z72/how_do_i_overlay_a_photo_on_top_of_a_video_with/
  7. How to compress a video at video editor?

How to compress a video at video editor?: Hi. I made a video in the video editor app and now doesn't allow me to e-mail it...how can I compress it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-compress-a-video-at-video-editor/7309213b-350f-40ba-8c50-20f0b9035973
  8. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  9. How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor

How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor: First, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I am baffled by the vast array of categories. I recently got a new computer which has windows 10. It does not have good ole' movie maker; it has video editor. I think I know how to delete video from the...
  10. How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?

How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?: In the video editor(or story remix or whatever), I can't seem to change from the storyboard to the timeline. Does anyone know how you can, if you can?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove video editor

2. remove video editor windows

3. how to remove video editor in windows 10