Windows 10: How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting we care reminder identified as a PUP and found discussion on how to deal with it with windows XP but nothing about windows 10. Has it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jwatersphd, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10?

I keep getting we care reminder identified as a PUP and found discussion on how to deal with it with windows XP but nothing about windows 10. Has it been discussed and if so where?

:)

jwatersphd, Apr 7, 2020

2. Remove a reminder from calendar

Hi Christine,

Regarding your query on how to remove reminders in your calendar, we suggest to check this article:

Set or remove reminders
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

To isolate the issue, you may check this thread and look for MVP Diane Poemsky answer:

Unabe to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
    It contains troubleshooting steps to clear the reminders.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 7, 2020
  4. How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10?

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10?

1. How do I remove we care reminder we_care_reminder in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove care reminder

2. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision + I don't plan on purchasing your O365 subscription service. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which...
  3. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which keeps coming back to annoy me. In case it's not apparent -...
  4. How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?: Please, PLEASE don't waste both of our time trying to tell me why I need to uninstall Flash or asking me why I want to keep it, if you do not have an answer to my question, just leave it be. How can I stop the reminder, permanently? submitted by /u/RedditAdminsAreScum-...
  5. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  6. How do we remove an English Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do we remove an English Keyboard?: How do we remove an English Keyboard? I went to Control Panel -> Time & Language -> Language. English isnt listed at Preferred languages. I am not sure if English keyboard is forced to be there since my Windows display language is in English US . The reason is my secondary...
  7. Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana: Hi, Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder? To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar as it takes up a lot of space,...
  8. How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.: How do I remove the pink hilight borders on Windows10. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pink-hilight-borders-reminds/838b0c4a-45d9-4d2e-a9c7-c67544a95805
  9. Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?: Using Cortana and it shows birthday reminders. Can these be turned off? 9410
  10. Should we care about the name first ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should we care about the name first ?: Hello guys, From when Microsoft Announced to keep name as Windows 10. Many people started debating/arguing on that instead of looking at new tech and features. What do you think ? Is name that matters ? Specially, I saw many topics with "name discussions" instead of...