Windows 10: how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...

Discus and support how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before win10. i want my computer the way it was before ten was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHolliday2, Sep 3, 2020.

1. how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...

how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before win10. i want my computer the way it was before ten was installed.

:)

JohnHolliday2, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Sep 3, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...

1. how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before... - Similar Threads - remove lose windows7

2. Do I lose anything when upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I lose anything when upgrading: Hello, I am upgrading to Windows 11 and I'm wondering if I lose any data from upgrading. I have a lot of Minecraft and other game data that I don't wanna lose. Will I lose anything once the upgrade is complete? As that matter even create a Windows.old? I have an image to show...
  3. Do I lose anything when upgrading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I lose anything when upgrading: Hello, I am upgrading to Windows 11 and I'm wondering if I lose any data from upgrading. I have a lot of Minecraft and other game data that I don't wanna lose. Will I lose anything once the upgrade is complete? As that matter even create a Windows.old? I have an image to show...
  4. Do I lose anything when upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  6. what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bromomento69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwiphr/what_is_this_i_didnt_do_anything_to_my_computer/
  7. Does anyone know how to remove this user file from desktop. I never had this file before...

Does anyone know how to remove this user file from desktop. I never had this file before...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikethebike75 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hglp5t/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_this_user_file/
  8. my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??: [ATTACH]my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-question-is-how-can-i-reactivate-my-windows-10/078c18f9-16ed-42d1-85ca-c95adf65b664
  9. How do I associate files with a program in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I associate files with a program in windows 10?: I use a weaving software program that opens and/or creates files with the extensions .wif or .dtx. In windows 7, I was able to do something that allowed me to click on those file types and the program would automatically open. I have tried so many times to do that in windows...
  10. Windows 10 removed many programs that I had on my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 removed many programs that I had on my Computer: Windows 10 has removed Programs. Word 8 Program is gone over 400 files gone???????????????????????????????????? Outlook removed missing Appointments and Business Information missing????????????????????????????????? Virus protection is gone, and turned off....