Windows 10: How do I remove Windows 10 login screen?

Discus and support How do I remove Windows 10 login screen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, recently I linked my Microsoft account with Windows 10 which resulted in a login screen popping up each time I booted/rebooted my computer. I've... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DominykasPSP, Nov 10, 2018.

1. How do I remove Windows 10 login screen?

Hello,
    recently I linked my Microsoft account with Windows 10 which resulted in a login screen popping up each time I booted/rebooted my computer. I've been wondering on how to remove this. Now, my biggest issue isn't the login screen only, but also this:

How do I remove Windows 10 login screen? 924088d0-f172-4002-b346-11c656b1c976?upload=true.png How do I remove Windows 10 login screen? 19d32e08-771f-42f4-873b-49fcf606d8b5?upload=true.png
    Whenever I boot up my PC it gives me the owner login first and says its an incorrect password, So I have to click OK and then change it to my MS account. How do I remove both of these? (Before you ask, yes I can login using my MS account.)

:)

DominykasPSP, Nov 10, 2018
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 10, 2018
  4. How do I remove Windows 10 login screen?

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove Windows 10 login screen?

1. How do I remove Windows 10 login screen? - Similar Threads - remove login screen

2. How do I remove the login requirement on Windows 10, when starting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the login requirement on Windows 10, when starting?: I tried going the "netplwiz" and unchecking "Users must enter password" box route, but all that did was kick me to an error message saying I entered the wrong password and giving me duplicate accounts when I go to turn on or restart the computer. One account wanted the pin...
  3. How do I remove the login requirement on Windows 10, when starting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the login requirement on Windows 10, when starting?: I tried going the "netplwiz" and unchecking "Users must enter password" box route, but all that did was kick me to an error message saying I entered the wrong password and giving me duplicate accounts when I go to turn on or restart the computer. One account wanted the pin...
  4. How do I remove the login requirement on Windows 10, when starting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to remove screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove screen before login screen: Hello, may I know how can I remove this screen before the login screen? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-screen-before-login-screen/21d33fb1-312e-4bcf-94b4-10ee68b8920b
  6. How to remove screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove screen before login screen: Hello, may I know how can I remove this screen before the login screen? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-screen-before-login-screen/21d33fb1-312e-4bcf-94b4-10ee68b8920b
  7. How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?: I've tried googling and tried everything I could find, but Windows 10 still requires me to input my pin every time I start up my computer.Most of the tutorials about how to disable the login screen require opening netplwiz and then unchecking the 'Users must enter password'...
  8. How to remove Windows 10 login screen ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Windows 10 login screen ?: Hi ! I just reinstalled Windows 10 recently, and I can't find anymore a way to remove that page when Windows launches. Thank you ! submitted by /u/joseldsm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiojru/how_to_remove_windows_10_login_screen/
  9. How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?: I want to remove the PIN login from my windows 10 device currently i can log in by PIN or by Password. All the tutorials i see in the internet tells me to go to settings>accounts>sign in options>windows hello pin>remove. I tried to follow these steps, but when i click on...
  10. How do i remove the Hero wallpaper on the login screen in Build 10162?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove the Hero wallpaper on the login screen in Build 10162?: The new build of windows 10 now comes with the Hero wallpaper shown behind the logon screen. What I would like is for this to be removed/disabled to return it to the traditional blue screen only. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks Luke 7793

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 delete logon screen

2. remove login screen windows 10