Windows 10: How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?

Discus and support How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there and thanks for the read!I would ever so politely like to make a small statement here, If I can make the taskbar of Windows 11 act like Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ۞SouThOkaNaGaN۞, Aug 11, 2022.

1. How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?

Hi there and thanks for the read!I would ever so politely like to make a small statement here, If I can make the taskbar of Windows 11 act like Windows 10 AND this is a must, get Quick Launch working again, I'm willing to keep Windows 11 that came with this very recent new purchase and over look the multitude of other things, in my view, that are wrong with Windows 11.Does someone have a rather simplistic way of altering the taskbar to work exactly like Windows 10 did and even Windows 8 did before it and so on.I also would like to have the Quick Launch back and able to operate from the left

:)

۞SouThOkaNaGaN۞, Aug 11, 2022
  2. dbberry Win User

Acer Aspire Switch 11 & windows 10

I just bought a brand new Acer Aspire Switch 11 with Windows 8 installed. I immediately tried to install Windows 10, but after going through all the install process, it gives the message '0x80004005 - 0x20004 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase
    with an error during INSTALL_RECOVERY_ENVIRONMENT operation'

Any ideas or should I just send it back to Microsoft Store for a refund. Cheers.

David

dbberry, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Windows 11 and Intel i7-7600U processor

I know that Intel i7-7600U processor is not in the compatibility list of Windows 11 automatic upgrade, but I have read that it will be possibile to install Windows 11 on those processors starting from an ISO file. Is it true? If not it will be supported lately?

Thanks.

dario_meroni, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Robbie Win User

How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?

Windows 11

Hmmmmm.

1 old timer PC (custom build) which I still use daily can not run Windows 11
    1 Acer Aspire all in one PC (4 years old) seems to be able to run Windows 11
    1 Newer Custom build PC with Asus prime Z390 and Intel I7 9400 does lack the TPM module

So I think I am going to wait till 2025 when Windows 10 goes out of support to evaluate.

Not in a hurry for Windows 11

Robbie, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?

1. How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed? - Similar Threads - remove Acer Aspire

2. I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...: I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes network adaptor stops working and i need to fix it by resetting the adaptor every time i restart the computer....
  3. I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...: I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes network adaptor stops working and i need to fix it by resetting the adaptor every time i restart the computer....
  4. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop: I keep getting the error code 0x800705b4 when trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I believe I have the system requirements, but maybe something is not enabled. Can someone guide me through the process of the installation?...
  5. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop: I keep getting the error code 0x800705b4 when trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I believe I have the system requirements, but maybe something is not enabled. Can someone guide me through the process of the installation?...
  6. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  8. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  9. How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?

How do I remove Windows 11 in Acer Aspire i7 purchased with Windows 11 installed?: Hi there and thanks for the read!I would ever so politely like to make a small statement here, If I can make the taskbar of Windows 11 act like Windows 10 AND this is a must, get Quick Launch working again, I'm willing to keep Windows 11 that came with this very recent new...
  10. Acer Aspire SWS-11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer Aspire SWS-11: My windows 10 will not let me auto rotate my screen. I have tried all of the suggestions, but to no avail. Also, my laptop is a touch screen and it will not let me use my fingers or pen to move around or zoom in/out on the screen. Can you assist me?...