Windows 10: How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install...

Discus and support How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just bought a new laptop.. Of course with Windows 10 installed but I read the whole disclaimer about privacy intrusion, sale of personal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wernermyrvang, Oct 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install...

I've just bought a new laptop.. Of course with Windows 10 installed but I read the whole disclaimer about privacy intrusion, sale of personal information to third parties, genuine windows applications behaving like malware and adware.

Suffice to Say I couldn't accept the terms of usage. I can't go on the internet due to have absolutely no means to stop leaking

of personal information from the laptop.

So I installed Linux..

And "bricked" the laptop.

Windows has done something to my bios that makes it impossible to install another OS.

It's sabotage of my property.

How can I remove from BIOS what windows has done to it so I can install another OS?

The laptop is dead. I can install windows on it again but I can never ever go on the internet with it as long as windows is installed since I like my privacy kept to my self.

:)

wernermyrvang, Oct 29, 2020

2. how to completely remove windows

This was from windows help

brandonwh64, Oct 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2020
  4. iKhan Win User

How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install...

Windows 7 install hangs at "completing installation"

Funny thing is I've installed Windows 7 on this computer previously with no issues.

People have suggested I remove all expansion cards, flash drives, and hard drives. I've done that. All that's connected to it is a USB KB/mouse.

It's been like this for about 30 minutes.

iKhan, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install...

1. How do I remove windows completely from my computer and restore BIOS so I can install... - Similar Threads - remove completely computer

2. How do I pause Microsoft Security Essentials so I can restore my computer to a previous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pause Microsoft Security Essentials so I can restore my computer to a previous...: Trying to restore my computer Windows 7 as I hate the newer versions and want to us this one as long as possible but it says I must delete or pause Microsoft Security Essentials before the restore feature will work. I have tried everything I can think of to find a way to do...
  3. How do I pause Microsoft Security Essentials so I can restore my computer to a previous...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pause Microsoft Security Essentials so I can restore my computer to a previous...: Trying to restore my computer Windows 7 as I hate the newer versions and want to us this one as long as possible but it says I must delete or pause Microsoft Security Essentials before the restore feature will work. I have tried everything I can think of to find a way to do...
  4. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my computer?: i have windows 10 on my computer and i erased the whole computer. i cant seem to get it back, how do i do that? its a dell computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-computer/1cc21e2f-3ee8-4a9e-b322-b3521599c8f8
  5. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i restore my computer?: i have windows 10 on my computer and i erased the whole computer. i cant seem to get it back, how do i do that? its a dell computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-computer/1cc21e2f-3ee8-4a9e-b322-b3521599c8f8
  6. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?: Hi there, Despite disabling Windows Hello pin on my laptop multiple times, the sign in option for 'Hello pin' is still available. How do I remove the optional log in function from my Windows 10? Or remove Windows Hello Pin from my laptop completely? Thank you, S...
  8. How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore apps I removed from my pc: How do I restore App previously removed from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-i-removed-from-my-pc/38f333d6-46e7-418f-a04a-33ba09622ef5
  9. How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?: As the title says, I dont want to disable it, I want to completely remove it from my computer, its giving me problems with my drawing tablets. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Mercron [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I remove password options so anyone can access my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove password options so anyone can access my computer?: After I press the power on button, I soon get to the sign on screen with my personal background photo in it, how do I change or delete the password requirement to use my windows 10?...