Windows 10: How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

Discus and support How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two days ago my photo viewer suddenly had these horribly thick borders that cut a solid 25% of the picture at the top and bottom. It is absolutely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheWaterGods, Aug 6, 2021.

1. How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

Two days ago my photo viewer suddenly had these horribly thick borders that cut a solid 25% of the picture at the top and bottom. It is absolutely horrid and makes the app pointless to use for edits compared to other online applications. Is there a way to remove this or was this an intended addition?

:)

TheWaterGods, Aug 6, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Aug 6, 2021
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

Replacement for photo viewer

I just use the Photos app for a quick view, otherwise I use Adobe Lightroom to view and edit photos.

Steve C, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

1. How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders? - Similar Threads - Remove Photo Viewer

2. How do i reinstall windows photo viewer or delete it if possible ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall windows photo viewer or delete it if possible ?: I cannot upload photos direct from my card reader to my folders as the windows photo viewer app keeps trying to open and upload for me but crashes instead. I cannot delete this app but my system says i'm fully updated and i've replaced the card reader . How do i reinstall...
  3. How do I install the windows photo viewer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install the windows photo viewer in Windows 11: How do I install Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-the-windows-photo-viewer-in/20fcd9d9-d3a5-4261-9253-71619aa3320b
  4. How do I install the windows photo viewer in Windows 11

How do I install the windows photo viewer in Windows 11: How do I install Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-the-windows-photo-viewer-in/20fcd9d9-d3a5-4261-9253-71619aa3320b
  5. How do I fix this border bug for Windows Photo viewer?

How do I fix this border bug for Windows Photo viewer?: So recently I updated my computer to KB4023057 4 days ago, I used the photos app for a few days afterwards, I didn't mess with the settings on it except the option to delete photos whenever I want, and then I defragged, disk cleaned my PC because it was slow so I did that,...
  6. Photo viewer suddenly has a border with every image if not started from the photo viewer app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo viewer suddenly has a border with every image if not started from the photo viewer app: I've been going crazy with Photo Viewer, this is an issue that reared its head only 2 days ago... I genuinely do not know what happened. So here is my problem:Note the border around the picture despite it being set to "full screen" F11, the border is dark because I have...
  7. Photos Border- How do I remove?

Photos Border- How do I remove?: You all probably know what I'm talking about, but in Windows 10, I guess since about 2018, the photos app has a giant border so that you can't get your photos to fill the screen. I'm an illustrator, and often use references for my work, having a sleek workspace is extremely...
  8. how do i remove these border?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove these border?: [ATTACH]my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-border/f2b19d28-579e-4960-bdac-1daf0c354d0d"
  9. How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10: How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10. My not accept photos fro my Canon elf vamera which ate not .jpeg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-photo-viewer-in-windows-10/7354905c-2e0f-4725-b84a-31053608623c
  10. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows photo viewer how do you remove the white borders when viewing in windows 10