Windows 10: How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features

Discus and support How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you can see here. I know it doesn't really make a difference whatsoever. It used to take me to the online links of office.com but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TDXelectro, Nov 9, 2020.

1. How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features

/u/TDXelectro, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available Mobile

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features

1. How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features - Similar Threads - remove Word PowerPoint

2. Removing the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint shortcut permanently for all user profiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint shortcut permanently for all user profiles...: I couldn't find any right references on how to remove these Microsoft Edge Shortcut URLs for Office applications from the start menu tiles. No matter how many times I remove when any new user account is created they still appear. I am fed up trying please help!...
  3. Removing the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint shortcut permanently for all user profiles...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint shortcut permanently for all user profiles...: I couldn't find any right references on how to remove these Microsoft Edge Shortcut URLs for Office applications from the start menu tiles. No matter how many times I remove when any new user account is created they still appear. I am fed up trying please help!...
  4. Removing the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint shortcut permanently for all user profiles...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  6. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  7. Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons: After the recent update word opens in a screen where you have to open another doc to get to the programme - I want to open the programme not go through this screen. How can I revert to the much more useful opening - I am finding it extrememly difficult to fina answers. Word...
  8. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  9. October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

in Windows 10 News
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available: The October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: October 25, 2018 Package versions: 17.0 (11001.20064) for Word,...
  10. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...