Windows 10: How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

Discus and support How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Remove xBox and games from my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaOrtega, Feb 20, 2019.

1. How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

Remove xBox and games from my computer

:)

LindaOrtega, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Feb 20, 2019
  4. How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

Xbox One Game Streaming Sign In Issue

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. With the information you have provided, it seems that the console has something to do with the issue. To further isolate the issue, kindly perform the steps below on your console:

• Turn off your Xbox One console.
    • Remove all the cables on it and let it rest for 3 minutes.
    • Reconnect all the cables and turn on the console again.

After performing the steps above, kindly reset the console again and check if still does the same thing.

If the issue persists after doing the steps, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat support for further troubleshooting steps. To contact Xbox Chat support, you may click this

link

Kindly provide us an update with any results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

1. How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer? - Similar Threads - remove xBox games

2. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  3. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  4. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  6. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  7. How do I totally REMOVE the "Xbox Game Bar" program from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I totally REMOVE the "Xbox Game Bar" program from Windows 11: I found another thread which I thought was the 'answer' - but the instructions given there just don't work.That thread is now locked - so I am posting the original question again PLUS a copy of my Powershell screen showing the commands given in the other thread which don't...
  8. How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?: So my friend wanted to change his profile picture on xbox but he doesn't have a phone or pc at the moment. He asked me to change his profile picture for him, he gave the details for his email but the sign in wasn't successful because he didn't know his windows pin. How do I...
  9. How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?: How do I remove Yahoo from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-yahoo-from-my-computer/a47a92a5-2734-4f8e-8776-74ca7adc52fa
  10. How do I PERMANENTLY remove something that is NOT a game from my Games list in Xbox Console...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I PERMANENTLY remove something that is NOT a game from my Games list in Xbox Console...: Hi! I can't seem to remove an app from my Xbox Console Companion. I want it out of there because it's not a game - it's VS Code, and I don't know how itgot there in the first place. I saw another similar thread where the question was never answered, but the thread got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove xbox from my computer

2. how do i remove xbox from this computer