Windows 10: How do I remove Zimbra from W10?

Discus and support How do I remove Zimbra from W10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I rmove Zimbra from W10 Pro?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WillBunnell, Jan 20, 2019.

1. How do I remove Zimbra from W10?

How do I rmove Zimbra from W10 Pro?

:)

WillBunnell, Jan 20, 2019
  2. mattmass Win User

Zimbra Sync

Thanks for the link, however I've tried all the variants listed on that page. I'm looking for some advice specific to Zimbra.

I have set up email and calendar sync without issue on both Blackberry and Android phones, they've worked perfectly with the information formatted like so:

• In the "User name:" box, enter the username part of the email address ("bob" of "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***").
    • In the "Password:" box, enter the password of the user
    • In the "Domain:" box, enter the domain part of the email address ("example.com" of "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***").
    • In the "server" box, enter the web address used to access Zimbra ("zimbra.example.com").
    • Select SSL

Another note, Zimbra on my desktop is set up with Zimbra Outlook Connector, and operates as a MAPI account
    http://www.zimbra.com/products/microsoft-outlook-thunderbird-email-client.html

mattmass, Jan 20, 2019
  3. mattmass Win User
    Zimbra Sync

Has anyone had any luck syncing a windows phone 7 device to a zimbra server? Our setup isn't anything out of the ordinary, but haven't had any luck at all using the same settings I used to set up my blackberry.

mattmass, Jan 20, 2019
  4. How do I remove Zimbra from W10?

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove Zimbra from W10?

1. How do I remove Zimbra from W10? - Similar Threads - remove Zimbra W10

2. How do I remove an account from a PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an account from a PC?: I have a windows 10 school laptop, and recently my sister logged in. Now whenever I log in, I also see her name/account. How do I remove it from my PC login screen?I've tried what the Microsoft help page, but it didn't work. Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft...
  3. How do I remove events from the calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove events from the calendar: How do I remove events from the calendar? For example, birthdays are showing up and some of them are for people who are now deceased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-events-from-the-calendar/cbfafdb1-592e-4656-8602-d9fa97528870
  4. Remove Apple software from W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Apple software from W10: None of the suggestions I've seen work - I just get "server not ready" or some other bs message. Ridiculous waste of everyone's time and Msft needs to figure this out....
  5. How do I wake W10 from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I wake W10 from sleep mode: Hi, anyone know how to wake W10 frm sleep mode. Used to work til I got new updates/chips/bios etc. Now nothing seems to wake it & it turns off when I press the power button. Has anyone had the same problem.? thks...
  6. How do I wake W10 from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I wake W10 from sleep mode: Hi, anyone know how to wake W10 frm sleep mode. Used to work til I got new updates/chips/bios etc. Now nothing seems to wake it & it turns off when I press the power button. Has anyone had the same problem.? thks...
  7. How do I wake W10 from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I remove a language from the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove a language from the keyboard?: After the latest update Windows restored English UK to the list of languages available to my keyboard and I can't figure out how to remove it. Based on instructions here I tried to list the installed languages from Powershell with Get-WinUserLanguageList, but I got only:...
  9. zimbra

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    zimbra: zimbra has shown up in regard to my telus web mail. Do I have to remove it and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zimbra/1d9b3838-4008-49e7-91d0-be2078b308b3"
  10. How to safely remove W10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to safely remove W10?: I installed W10 in a E: partition and after trying it I prefer to remove it. I had boot problems lately in this laptop after formating and deleting the partition as I have always done to get rid of some testing OS. It didn't boot at all and needed to reinstall W8.1 wasting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i delete zimbra

2. how to remove zimbra win10

3. zimbra app delete