Windows 10: How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error?

Discus and support How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error? I've followed the suggestion of 'Troubleshooter'... 'View all'.... 'Window Update'........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert J Brown, Jan 30, 2019.

1. How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error?

How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error?
    I've followed the suggestion of 'Troubleshooter'... 'View all'.... 'Window Update'..... 'Next'.... yet it doesn't resolve the problem. #WindowUpdate #DatabaseErrorMessage

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Robert J Brown, Jan 30, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows Update Database Corruption

We appreciate the clarification that you have given about the steps given. Though the steps provided are more of a direct approach in resetting the Windows Update database. May we know if these steps have resolved the corruption in your Windows Update
    Database?

David Haz, Jan 30, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 30, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I repair a Window Update Database corrupt error? - Similar Threads - repair Window Update

2. How do I repair corrupt flies?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I repair corrupt flies?: I'm getting a "Info 2894.loadingRichEd20.dllfailed" message when I try to re-install ABBYY for scansnap. I've done the procedures from a similar Post dated Jan 5, 2023 by Gabriel Moreno-Esparza. I have a CBS.log file. I followed the instructions up to downloading the .blog...
  3. How do I repair corrupt flies?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I repair corrupt flies?: I'm getting a "Info 2894.loadingRichEd20.dllfailed" message when I try to re-install ABBYY for scansnap. I've done the procedures from a similar Post dated Jan 5, 2023 by Gabriel Moreno-Esparza. I have a CBS.log file. I followed the instructions up to downloading the .blog...
  4. Windows update database corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update database corruption: Hello, the most recent windows update 21H1 has released according to the update assistant. I tried installing it through the settings windows update page, where it says an update is available however this one is update 1808 I believe. Regardless it would download and install...
  5. How do I fix "The configuration registry database is corrupt."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix "The configuration registry database is corrupt.": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/laffi_duck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6nxx2/how_do_i_fix_the_configuration_registry_database/
  6. Windows 10 Update Database Corrupted, Windows 10 Update Database Error (edited)

Windows 10 Update Database Corrupted, Windows 10 Update Database Error (edited): I need help. I first noticed issues when my computer grinded to a halt one night and so I pressed restart. My laptop was stuck on the screen that read ”Getting Windows ready. Don’t turn off your computer” So I took out the battery, put it back in and turned the power on....
  7. How to repair corrupt configuration registry database?

How to repair corrupt configuration registry database?: [ATTACH] Thanks, Taner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-corrupt-configuration-registry/17dd8ec2-e287-4b58-952a-23c4da0367b2
  8. how do i fix,'The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix,'The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt': how do i fix,'The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fixthe-configuration-registry-database-is/23249ec7-c7a1-4a4e-acf8-53960262a84d
  9. Database corrupt

Database corrupt: ran the trouble shooter for win10 update fixed all errors except for POSSIBLE DATABASE CORRUPTION.... how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/database-corrupt/8570f70f-0242-4d36-96dd-281e75aa9e91
  10. updates not downloading, corrupt database

updates not downloading, corrupt database: tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to rerpair win 10 update assistanr database corrupt

2. how to repair corrupt windows update database