Windows 10: How do I repair blue screen from ntsokrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors

Discus and support How do I repair blue screen from ntsokrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and greetings for the day, My rig gets it keeps crashing with bluescreen when playing COD Warzone. COMPUTER SPECS - I do not overclock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jpakal, Jan 24, 2021.

1. jpakal Win User

How do I repair blue screen from ntsokrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors

Hello and greetings for the day, My rig gets it keeps crashing with bluescreen when playing COD Warzone.

COMPUTER SPECS - I do not overclock

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    Disk Drive: running RAID 2x970 EVO 150GB
    GPU: Zotac GTX 1070ti Mini
    MOBO: Asus Hero Maximus XI wifi
    PSU: Asus ROG THOR 850
    RAM: running XMP1 with 4xCorsair Vengence RGB 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3000MHZ
    Cooling: Asus ROG Ryujin 240 RGB
    Monitor: Asus ROG Strix 27" 1080p 144Hz
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    For a while now my pc has been getting blue screens and frozen screens while gaming. BSOD error codes such as...
    File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    Error Code: 0XC00000221, 0XC00000098, & 0XC00000428,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED

PAGE_FAULT_IN_MOMPAGED_AREA

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have done the following to try to fix it...
    - Ran CMD commands chkdsk /r, sfc /scannow, and DISM /online /cleanup-Image /restorehealth
    - Ran WinDBGx64 on the minidump files .symfix and .bugcheck
    - I increased GPU power by 50MHz
    Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

minidump files
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=02772770734240472248
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04861553784783872511
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=78998377604984247274

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=13140544107102842752

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=53408184038951268367

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased WinThruster Pro and did a scan. After it cleaned everything I attempted to play Warzone and received a bluescreen PAGE_FULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I logged in Safe Mode and ran a Memory Diagnostic. I take it it passed because windows started upon fine? Where do I go from here?

:)

jpakal, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

exe files wont run on windows10?

Hi,

File corruption is one of the usual reasons why some exe files are not opening or working. For us to isolate the root cause of the issue, we would appreciate if you could provide additional information:

• Did you make any change prior to the issue?
    • Were you still able to login or use the computer after trying to open the exe file or after receiving the blue screen?
    • Can you send us a picture of the blue screen error that you've received?

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 24, 2021
  4. LintLoaf Win User

How do I repair blue screen from ntsokrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors

Blue-screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error.

Original title : Frequent Blue-Screen Errors.

I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is irql_not_less_or_equal. Any thoughts or opinions?

LintLoaf, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I repair blue screen from ntsokrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors - Similar Threads - repair blue screen

2. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  3. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  4. Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I would be vert grateful if somebody could help me with this. I have been having the blue screen error your pc ran into a problem and needs restart windows : Irql_not_less_or_equal for few days. I read in other posts that a minidump file can help in diagnosing the...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. How do i get music from a .exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get music from a .exe?: music plays when I use an exe, but when I extract it the file for the music isn't there. How do I find it? If you are wondering the .exe file is BEN2.EXE if you would like to post a DL link so I could download the music, that would be amazing! *Smile Thanks for the help!...