Windows 10: how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

Discus and support how do i repair conhost.exe glitch? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with conhost.exe sometimes he shows me a command prompt that appears and disappears quickly, as I investigated the one who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anrerii, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Anrerii Win User

how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

Hi, I have a problem with conhost.exe sometimes he shows me a command prompt that appears and disappears quickly, as I investigated the one who triggers this is New Process Name: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe Creator Process Name: AppData\Roaming\ifdcrhh. I've tried to fix it with sfc /scannow but the issue is still present. Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

:)

Anrerii, Dec 6, 2023

2. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

1) Try these fixes for high CPU usage by conhost.exe:

Conhost.exe: How to Fix Console Window Host High CPU Usage

https://wethegeek.com/what-is-conhost-exe-and-w...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/conhost-exe-windows

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

2) Go over Windows 11 with this Performance Checklist to try to find and fix problems:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Removed conhost,how to get it back

I removed conhost due to 2 conhost's being open at the same time thinking that it was a criptominer due to its priority being set to below normal and have heard that is a sign its a criptominer,what do i do to get it back?

Spookybed Spookybed, Dec 6, 2023
  4. how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

Microsoft Store Glitched?

Did you perform every single step in the list above? The reason I ask is that I have given that list thousands of times and it always works. if one of the earlier steps is not successful then the Repair Install should have fixed it. When there is no report back or mention of any of the steps it makes me wonder if they all got done.

Please do not skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step. If you need help performing any step I will help.

Please go back to the top of the list and report back results of each step so I know what to suggest next.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

1. how do i repair conhost.exe glitch? - Similar Threads - repair conhost exe

2. how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?: Hi, I have a problem with conhost.exe sometimes he shows me a command prompt that appears and disappears quickly, as I investigated the one who triggers this is New Process Name: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe Creator Process Name: AppData\Roaming\ifdcrhh. I've tried to fix...
  3. how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i repair conhost.exe glitch?: Hi, I have a problem with conhost.exe sometimes he shows me a command prompt that appears and disappears quickly, as I investigated the one who triggers this is New Process Name: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe Creator Process Name: AppData\Roaming\ifdcrhh. I've tried to fix...
  4. how do i fix this glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this glitch?: when i first opened up my windows laptop i had an account called user it didnt have a password at first but afew months on that account my brother then made his account on my laptop and his had a password then suddenly my User Account had a password how do i fix this?...
  5. how do i fix this glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix this glitch?: when i first opened up my windows laptop i had an account called user it didnt have a password at first but afew months on that account my brother then made his account on my laptop and his had a password then suddenly my User Account had a password how do i fix this?...
  6. how do i fix this glitch?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Removed conhost,how to get it back

Removed conhost,how to get it back: I removed conhost due to 2 conhost's being open at the same time thinking that it was a criptominer due to its priority being set to below normal and have heard that is a sign its a criptominer,what do i do to get it back?...
  8. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  9. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  10. How do I fix this glitch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this glitch?: Glitch: https://imgur.com/a/LtJnRmG I have this glitch constantly coming up in Libre Office and Brave Browser. I've reinstalled the graphics driver, display driver, updated windows but no luck. It is a shame because I really want to make it my main browser :/ Those white...