Windows 10: How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?

Discus and support How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My display monitor starts flickering after in use of some time. COuld it be missing a driver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zahid Taib, Jul 29, 2019.

1. How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?

My display monitor starts flickering after in use of some time. COuld it be missing a driver?

:)

Zahid Taib, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft will replace Surface Pro 4 devices with screen flicker issue

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...screen-flicker

Brink, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Hi There,

I currently have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 connected to one of these docks:

How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering? [​IMG]

When connected to a dual screen setup the screen flickers bad and it is very annoying to work with.

Once I unplug the dock and plug one monitor straight into the surface itself the screen never flickers.

I have provided a video of the issue below:

Thanks

sinfulangle, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Jo_138 Win User

How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?

Screen of Surface Pro 4 laptop keeps flickering (reinstalled device of display adaptors but still flicker) - HELP!

Screen of Surface Pro 4 laptop keeps flickering (reinstalled device of display adaptors but still flicker). Anyone knows how to resolve this screen flickering issue?

Jo_138, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?

1. How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering? - Similar Threads - repair Surface Pro

2. how do i keep my monitor to switching.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i keep my monitor to switching.: My monitor switches when ever im on full screen playing games and id like to use to use obs but sometimes if i flick to the other monitor i tab out is there any way i can lock my screen so that doesnt happen...
  3. how do i keep my monitor to switching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i keep my monitor to switching.: My monitor switches when ever im on full screen playing games and id like to use to use obs but sometimes if i flick to the other monitor i tab out is there any way i can lock my screen so that doesnt happen...
  4. how do i keep my monitor to switching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I Repair my surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I Repair my surface: Hi i really need you help to repair my surface. And the store closed ,please tell me hoe to do my scremn keep show the lock and i try myself stillno work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-repair-my-surface/a2bfb932-4680-48d6-abaf-66b6d76ede00
  6. Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker: Hello ISSUE # 1 I need some help regarding the screen flickering issue on Surface Pro 4. Since last week it's been happend that after using Skype Vedio call for 3-4 hrs on my Surface, the screen started to get shaky/flicker. When the call ended the screen stop to flickker...
  7. Screen Flicker on Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flicker on Surface Pro 5: So out of the blue the screen started to flicker on my Surface. I know this is a known issue for the 4 but not for the 5. I love using my surface so I've been trying everything to try and fix it. But i've run out of ideas. Here is what i've done: - talked to the windows...
  8. How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?: I am running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. It came with a detachable keyboard that I use explicitly. Just recently the functions of my keyboard changed and I don't know how. For example, pressing a key and holding it down used to repeat the key. Now is only...
  9. How do I stop monitor flickering?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I stop monitor flickering?: I've recently updated my Windows 7 on ACER desktop to Windows 10 pro 32 bit. The upgrade itself took ages and after a successful update, the Windows function were not available. So i decided to restart in case it fixed the problem. And now as i try to open it, the windows...
  10. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f