Windows 10: how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000?

Discus and support how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to connect my wireless keyboard 2000 and having no success. The software has been downloaded and is showing up in Settings on my list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lorene Hildrop, Sep 14, 2018.

1. how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000?

Trying to connect my wireless keyboard 2000 and having no success. The software has been downloaded and is showing up in Settings on my list of devices. I have not used this keyboard for some time and I suspect the batteries need replacing. Trouble is I cannot open the cover over the battery compartment...don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

:)

Lorene Hildrop, Sep 14, 2018

2. keyboard wireless 2000 desktop

dear sir

i have to solve an issue with my new keyboard received for Christmas.. Without reasons the keyboard stop to print letter and mouse stop to move for few seconds then restart ...

I replaced battery and i try to update drivers but the system windows 10 tell me that drivers are already updated ,,, i please you to help me and solve that issue i try to follow the link suggested in a prewious post where is possible download new drivers

https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...ards/wireless-keyboard-2000/e6k-00001#support

but this page isn't anymore active... and give me back an error 502

thank you in advance

Michele

Rimini Italy

MicheleRidolfi, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Hi,

My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement?

Thanks in advance, regards,

Rob

RobertoOchoa, Sep 14, 2018
  4. how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000?

Microsoft Wireless 2000 keyboard and mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve the issue?

2. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers in question?

I would suggest that you try the methods that are stated below and check if your problem rectifies.

Method 1: Hardware and Device.

Run the hardware and device troubleshooter to check if there are any errors that might cause driver malfunction.

• On the search bar and type “Troubleshooting
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Un-install and Re-install drivers.

• Right click on the Start Menu and select Device Manager
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Keyboard and
      Mouse respectively
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    Once done, click on the link below to download and install the latest drivers for the devices. Install according to the architecture of the OS, ie, 32 or 64 bit.

Keyboard and Mouse (32 Bit).

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-2000

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/wireless-keyboard-2000

Keyboard and Mouse (64 Bit).

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-2000

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/wireless-keyboard-2000

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000?

1. how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000? - Similar Threads - replace batteries wireless

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless keyboard 2000

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wireless keyboard 2000: Hi folksJust moved to Egypt and bought a new wireless 2000 keyboard with mouse. I plugged in my PC I use Windows, inserted the batteries in the keyboard and plugged the dongle that came with the keyboard+mouse combo in one of the USB ports at the back of the PC. I haven't...
  6. Wireless keyboard 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard 2000: Hi folksJust moved to Egypt and bought a new wireless 2000 keyboard with mouse. I plugged in my PC I use Windows, inserted the batteries in the keyboard and plugged the dongle that came with the keyboard+mouse combo in one of the USB ports at the back of the PC. I haven't...
  7. Wireless keyboard 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 not pairing

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 not pairing: Hi All, I have seen this post on various forums, including Microsoft's. Hopefully, there are some fresh ideas because nothing has worked thus far. Windows 10 - Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) ASUS F555L My Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 is not working. I haven't...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 2000

microsoft wireless keyboard 2000: hi i have a french keyboard (azerty) i have problems with the Alt Gr button nothing is correct example alt gr + ( --> [ alt gr + ) --> ] equal sign button --> ! my driver: [img] thanks for your support 45498