Windows 10: how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files

Discus and support how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My router was malfunctioning so their tech guy had me do a factory reset and when that did not work he had uninstall and reinstall adater but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Constance1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files

My router was malfunctioning so their tech guy had me do a factory reset and when that did not work he had uninstall and reinstall adater but after that i had not reliable multicast protocol files for my 1pv6 and i tryed everything that been sugested even tried a clean install of windows but it won't install how to a replace this protocol file.

:)

Constance1, Feb 17, 2020
  2. mike39sm Win User

MDT Multicast

Hello Everyone,

I am new to MDT multicast and was hoping someone can answer my question, I set my MDT server up for multicast and it goes all the way to 99% and I watch it in the WDS console under my deployment share, I can see three clients and when they reach 99% and
    I hit refresh the clients disappear which i think means it reached 100% but then on the client side its rolls back to installing operating system and starts the percent count again. Is multicast on MDT work different, does it first download the image to one
    computer and once downloaded it distributes that one image to all others . I found an article below that explains how it should work but I am not sure if I am understanding it correctly.

Here is the overall process:

• ClientA starts a multicast session to download Win7SP1x86.wim from the MDT/WDS Server.
    • When the broadcast session of Win7SP1x86.wim reaches 25%, ClientB joins the session in progress. ClientB knows that it missed the first ¼ of the Win7SP1x86.wim file, so it starts writing 25% into its local copy of Win7SP1x86.wim.
    • When the multicast session reaches 100% of Win7SP1x86.wim, ClientA is done and drops off. However, ClientB is still missing the first ¼ of the file, and stays on the multicast chanel as it restarts (rolls back) to zero.
    • Eventually the multicast session of Win7SP1x86.wim reaches the 25% mark where ClientB first joined. ClientB now has 100% of the file and drops off. No clients are connected, and the server stops broadcasting.

mike39sm, Feb 17, 2020
  3. MrWhoopee Win User
    MrWhoopee, Feb 17, 2020
  4. how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files

Can't connect to the Internet "One or more network protocols may be missing"

No Internet connectivity due to "One or more network protocols are missing"

This error started IMMEDIATELY following downloading the last Windows 10 update.

I am connected to a Netgear Nighthawk Router/Modem combo.

I use an Ethernet cable for connection but have tried going wireless, the problem persists.

My two laptops, phone, and Xbox all have no issues with connectivity.

List of things I've tried:

-New network adapter drivers

-Ipconfig reset/renew

-Netsh int Ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

-New Winsock and Winsock2 reg files

-Netbios disabled

-multiple pcie network cards

-OS reset

-Dns reset

-Disabled IPv6

-Removed 3rd party antivirus

-Installed Reliable Multicast Protocol in adapter protocol properties.

... Any help?

VelsinSilvadon, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files

1. how do i replace missing reliable multicast protocol files - Similar Threads - replace missing reliable

2. How to disable Multicast in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to disable Multicast in Edge?: I have tried all media router flags, webrtc, etc, but no luck. Edge still tries to connect to 239.255.255.250. I have disabled Multicast in Windows ("EnableMulticast"="0") and it went quiet, now to shut up Edge. 180100
  3. How do I clear reliability monitor history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear reliability monitor history?: How can I remove reliability monitory history? I just bought a new laptop but experienced a couple of app crashes. I've removed the apps in question and would like to remove the history of these errors as well. I've already clicked the "Clear all problems reports" but it...
  4. How can I replace a missing WINWORD.exe file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I replace a missing WINWORD.exe file?: How can I replace the WINWORD.exe file which is missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-a-missing-winwordexe-file/98c4a536-2025-443b-b738-708ff472b8e6"
  5. How do I replace all files in a folder with a single file

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I replace all files in a folder with a single file: Hey! I've been needing to do something for a while but I'm really struggling to get it done automatically. This also might sound really confusing because it's quite hard to get it into actual words, it makes sense in my head but its impossible to communicate. Basically, I...
  6. How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?

How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?: How do I fix "Network Protocol Error"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-network-protocol-error/23bbe0b9-8b35-4a25-8643-9e13a4a8d73b
  7. Missing Network Protocols

in Browsers and Email
    Missing Network Protocols: I'm trying to get to Gibson's Research website. I cannot access it. I'm being told I'm missing network protocols. Haven't a clue. Any idea's. How do I find what protocols I'm missing. Windows 10 on a Dell Venue 8 pro tablet. Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge cannot...
  8. Network Protocols Missing

Network Protocols Missing: Noted immediately after 1511 total system update, yet may have been inherited from an earlier build... All is working well, yet Network Troubleshooter reports "one or more network protocols is missing." Various posted remedies have been verified or implemented, to no...
  9. Missing Internet protocols

Missing Internet protocols: So I have been without internet for a couple weeks and have spent hours trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer. I only have an ethernet port on my machine, connected to my router via powerline adapters (which work with my other PCs). Windows troubleshooter tells...
  10. Missing Protocols

Missing Protocols: I am attempting to use my Internet but it will not let me to put it straightforwardly. It shows a connection but will not let me use it. I ran the troubleshooter and it tells me I'm missing one or more network protocols and asks me if I'd like to try fixes as admin. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reliable multicast protocol windows 10 missing

2. reliable multicast protocol lost

3. reliable multicast protocol missing