Windows 10: How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh????

Discus and support How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I replace my apps after a Windows refresh????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DelphisKaczowski, Feb 1, 2019.

1. How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh????

How do I replace my apps after a Windows refresh????

:)

DelphisKaczowski, Feb 1, 2019

2. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 1, 2019
  3. cfuglein Win User
    Refresh All Apps

Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it?

cfuglein, Feb 1, 2019
  4. How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh????

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh????

1. How do I replace my apps after the windows refresh???? - Similar Threads - replace apps refresh

2. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH ": My PC freezes on Desktop after i do " REFRESH " *RIGHT CLICK & REFRESH ON DESKTOP* and it wont work anymore ? this never happened to me before it started yesterday and today any Solution ? i checked everything on my setup everything is good and i dont know whats going on it...
  3. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH ": My PC freezes on Desktop after i do " REFRESH " *RIGHT CLICK & REFRESH ON DESKTOP* and it wont work anymore ? this never happened to me before it started yesterday and today any Solution ? i checked everything on my setup everything is good and i dont know whats going on it...
  4. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I replace that terrible photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace that terrible photo app: How do I replace the terrible new photo app with the old one.I know, I can download and install the W10-app, but I want to completly replace the W11 version with the W10 version....
  6. How do I replace that terrible photo app

How do I replace that terrible photo app: How do I replace the terrible new photo app with the old one.I know, I can download and install the W10-app, but I want to completly replace the W11 version with the W10 version....
  7. How do I reset my Windows 10 after replacing motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reset my Windows 10 after replacing motherboard: After some performance issues my Windows 10 Sony Vaio finally stopped working, I took it to the shop and they said it was the motherboard and basically were not prepared to do any more. Out of interest I did look and found a working motherboard for my laptop on Ebay and...
  8. how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.: I want to refresh Windows 10 but I don't have a refresh option in my system, only a restore option. Will restore keep my current files? The current settings are only to keep the apps that came with it. How do I keep my personal files? When I go to change these options it...
  9. App gone after refresh

App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  10. How do I refresh my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I refresh my PC?: Windows has almost completely filled up my Drive C: (solid state, 118GB). There is plenty of space on my Drive D: (disc, 819GB), but it does not seem to be possible to reallocate space from Drive D: to Drive C:. I would like instead to reduce the amount of space taken up by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reolacing my apps after a refresh

2. how to replace apps after refreshing pc