Windows 10: How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10

Discus and support How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This morning when I came down to my computer, my desktop had huge icons all over it and my mouse sensitivity was ramped up so high that the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynneSlater1, Sep 23, 2018.

1. How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10

This morning when I came down to my computer, my desktop had huge icons all over it and my mouse sensitivity was ramped up so high that the mouse cursor was moving all around the screen when I was not even touching it. There are apparently ways to change the settings back, but I have no idea yet what else Microsoft may have changed without my permission or any advance notification. I am extremely frustrated and upset at having my interface damaged in this way. If I can't trust windows to make sure that interfaces are not broken on people before sending out updates I will have to turn off all updates. I would like to know how to turn of all the updates so that windows must ask for my permission to update.

I was unable to determine where or how to report my anger and frustration about this problem . The so called virtual support person would not let me type in anything.

This morning my husbands computer also has the huge icons. Microsoft needs to remember that some of us are not trying to run our computers from our phones and we need to be able to have a stable work environment.

Please, anybody who knows how report this problem to the appropriate places. If I do not here from Microsoft support, my next step will be to start contacting members of the computer new about it and I will follow up by buying a mac for my next computer if Microsoft ever does this to me again.

:)

LynneSlater1, Sep 23, 2018

2. Windows User Interface Suggestion

Your suggestions posted here won't reach the people/department you want to reach.

Use the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 23, 2018
  3. How to submit an official BUG report for Windows 10 ?

I submitted a Windows 10 issue in this community. It received one response from a support person at Microsoft but the suggestion did not fix the problem and there has been no follow-up since. I have documented the issue and feel like nobody at Microsoft
    cares about Windows 10 users reporting bugs. Is there ANY WAY to actually submit a bug report to Microsoft so that a support person is assigned to the issue to provide helpful suggestions and hopefully a final solution to the bug ?

Thanks,

Dave

DavidELindsay, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10

1. How do I report a bug in my user interface for windows 10 - Similar Threads - report bug user

2. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  3. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  4. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?: I'm asking because I'm trying to bring light a security bug where after restart or shutdown, it doesn't bring up the login screen, instead already has you logged in. As for what happened before this bug, I had my system updated and only has one account on it. If additional...
  5. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?: I'm asking because I'm trying to bring light a security bug where after restart or shutdown, it doesn't bring up the login screen, instead already has you logged in. As for what happened before this bug, I had my system updated and only has one account on it. If additional...
  6. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I report a bug in saved password monitor?

How do I report a bug in saved password monitor?: I get a popup that says: Your password for xxx is at risk. It displays my email address, a *** out password field and an icon to see the password. I click on the icon and get a popup from Edge asking for my Windows' password. I enter it and press OK. Both popups disappear...
  8. how to report a bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to report a bug?: I want to report a bug i just updated and the screen keep resizing from 480 220 to the native resolution of 1920 by 1080 I have a dell G5 SE laptop and this problem was temporarily solved by disabling AMD RadeonTM Graphics in device manager. can someone plz explain this. G5...
  9. Where do I report Windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I report Windows bugs?: Hi folks, just had a Windows update on my Surface Book 3 and since it updated the docking station has been on the blink which means everything that's plugged into it keeps turning off and on. Everything was peachy until the update had finished installing. Thank in advance...
  10. How to report map bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to report map bug in windows 10: While downloading offline maps I noticed that the map of Russia is placed in the list of European countries.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-report-map-bug-in-windows-10/538ce4a2-c22e-44bf-b6bc-d71f556dd76a