Windows 10: How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

Discus and support How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I report a game that purposefully misleads the user into thinking it's a legitimate game. I have been playing 'Matchington Mansion' on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haydnguy, Apr 21, 2021.

1. haydnguy Win User

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

How do I report a game that purposefully misleads the user into thinking it's a legitimate game.

I have been playing 'Matchington Mansion' on my phone. I looked to see if it was also there in the Microsoft Store. There is a "game" in the Microsoft Store called 'Mansion Matchington'. The picture it shows is not exact but is similar to the legitimate game. I didn't realize that the title was misleading so I downloaded it. When I opened the game it showed nothing but ugly advertisements. I couldn't find any way to report this to Microsoft. Is there a way I can report this?

:)

haydnguy, Apr 21, 2021

2. Parameters are misleading. Where it can be reported?

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads 27737da5-d5d8-4871-86f9-04bda9fd86b1.jpg

Parameters are misleading. Where it can be reported?

Filip Ciklevski, Apr 21, 2021
  3. nuexes.com reporting bugs in Word Game below Solitare Groups

It suggested that there was a virus in the system which they would delete. They suggested that I let it fix system. I use MacAfee which showed nothing so I did not believe request, closed games and later deleted another on a different machine.

Checked today, and seem to have nothing … Your guess is as good as mine

JeanJohnson1, Apr 21, 2021
  4. How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

nuexes.com reporting bugs in Word Game below Solitare Groups

It suggested that there was a virus in the system which they would delete. They suggested that I let it fix system. I use MacAfee which showed nothing so I did not believe request, closed games and later deleted another on a different machine.

Checked today, and seem to have nothing … Your guess is as good as mine

JeanJohnson1, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

1. How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads - Similar Threads - Report Game whose

2. How do I interpret the Battery Report?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I interpret the Battery Report?: submitted by /u/LoveLaika237 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ma0yl1/how_do_i_interpret_the_battery_report/
  3. how do I report a pfishing email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do I report a pfishing email: I received an email confirming a Windows Defender purchace I did not make, for $299.99 I called the listed phone number, he wanted me to dowload a site in order to remove the charge, I declined and hung up. As far as I can tell, no account or card I own has been charged...
  4. How do I report cheater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report cheater?: I am a big fan of old games. But the problem is that it seems impossible to get a report filed in. It should be so easy to run a script and remove the cheaters but there is nothing beeing done anymore. Is it possible to get an e-mail adress for aoe3 --> not DE. So they can...
  5. Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation: Is there a program which would generate sharable log file that would confirm the program was run as Administrator? It doesn't matter what the program does, as long as following conditions are met: 1. the tool does not modify system settings 2. it generates a log file which...
  6. How to report a Microsoft game?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to report a Microsoft game?: I found a game hosted on Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-pt/p/world-of-tanks-blitz/9nblggh202h8?pid=usa_blogger_may20_arnold&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:reviewstab Whose makers have participated in harassing a child. How do I report this?...
  7. How do I convert a file whose file type=file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I convert a file whose file type=file?: Here is a screenshot showing the file Explorer's listing of the files I need to convert [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-file-whose-file-typefile/c81b6b35-f4e2-40d1-9043-4083789171c4
  8. how do I report scam or a fraud situation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I report scam or a fraud situation: I think theses same people have scammed me before and are trying to do it again how do I FILE A REPORT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-report-scam-or-a-fraud-situation/45fc9f00-e1ab-4d76-af7f-ea80c4786e79
  9. How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia: [ATTACH] The girls in that picture are clearly pre-pubescent. sorry if this is posted twice, couldn't tell if the first time was successfully submitted....
  10. Groups.. How do I set up a group for email purposes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groups.. How do I set up a group for email purposes?: How do I set up a group contact list for email purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groups-how-do-i-set-up-a-group-for-email-purposes/0c5a0283-279c-47ed-a86c-d05ade3c8dc6"