Windows 10: How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

Discus and support How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I report a game that purposefully misleads the user into thinking it's a legitimate game. I have been playing 'Matchington Mansion' on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haydnguy, Apr 21, 2021.

1. haydnguy Win User

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

How do I report a game that purposefully misleads the user into thinking it's a legitimate game.

I have been playing 'Matchington Mansion' on my phone. I looked to see if it was also there in the Microsoft Store. There is a "game" in the Microsoft Store called 'Mansion Matchington'. The picture it shows is not exact but is similar to the legitimate game. I didn't realize that the title was misleading so I downloaded it. When I opened the game it showed nothing but ugly advertisements. I couldn't find any way to report this to Microsoft. Is there a way I can report this?

:)

haydnguy, Apr 21, 2021

2. Parameters are misleading. Where it can be reported?

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads 27737da5-d5d8-4871-86f9-04bda9fd86b1.jpg

Parameters are misleading. Where it can be reported?

Filip Ciklevski, Apr 21, 2021
  3. nuexes.com reporting bugs in Word Game below Solitare Groups

It suggested that there was a virus in the system which they would delete. They suggested that I let it fix system. I use MacAfee which showed nothing so I did not believe request, closed games and later deleted another on a different machine.

Checked today, and seem to have nothing … Your guess is as good as mine

JeanJohnson1, Apr 21, 2021
  4. How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

nuexes.com reporting bugs in Word Game below Solitare Groups

It suggested that there was a virus in the system which they would delete. They suggested that I let it fix system. I use MacAfee which showed nothing so I did not believe request, closed games and later deleted another on a different machine.

Checked today, and seem to have nothing … Your guess is as good as mine

JeanJohnson1, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

1. How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads - Similar Threads - Report Game whose

2. Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword: My file explorer now returns all files in the folder and only highlights the seach box keyword if in the title, but i have to scroll through all the files to find those highlighted. Could be thousands of files that do not match search How can I get it to return ONLY the files...
  3. How to report a fradulent/misleading app on/from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report a fradulent/misleading app on/from the Microsoft Store: there was a relating topic here, but it is from eight years ago, and the resulting microsoft help link provided is no longer valid, so im looking for updated clarificationFrom what i know, in order to report an app/any applicable content on the microsft store that violates...
  4. How to report a fradulent/misleading app on/from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to report a fradulent/misleading app on/from the Microsoft Store: there was a relating topic here, but it is from eight years ago, and the resulting microsoft help link provided is no longer valid, so im looking for updated clarificationFrom what i know, in order to report an app/any applicable content on the microsft store that violates...
  5. How to report a fradulent/misleading app on/from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Misleading !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Misleading !: I have been trying to find out if I have TPM on my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP. I have submitted 3 print screens to show what I have checked to see if I have it. Hopefully the new Microsoft health check will establish once and for all if I will be able to install Windows 11 ! The...
  7. Misleading Website

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Misleading Website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/activate-windows-c39005d4-95ee-b91e-b399-2820fda32227"If you got Windows 10 by...Activation methodUpgrading to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1Digital license""Make sure...
  8. How do I report cheater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report cheater?: I am a big fan of old games. But the problem is that it seems impossible to get a report filed in. It should be so easy to run a script and remove the cheaters but there is nothing beeing done anymore. Is it possible to get an e-mail adress for aoe3 --> not DE. So they can...
  9. Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation: Is there a program which would generate sharable log file that would confirm the program was run as Administrator? It doesn't matter what the program does, as long as following conditions are met: 1. the tool does not modify system settings 2. it generates a log file which...
  10. How do I convert a file whose file type=file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I convert a file whose file type=file?: Here is a screenshot showing the file Explorer's listing of the files I need to convert [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-file-whose-file-typefile/c81b6b35-f4e2-40d1-9043-4083789171c4