Windows 10: how do I report a pfishing email

Discus and support how do I report a pfishing email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received an email confirming a Windows Defender purchace I did not make, for $299.99 I called the listed phone number, he wanted me to dowload a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LorenePartiss, Jan 15, 2021.

1. how do I report a pfishing email

I received an email confirming a Windows Defender purchace I did not make, for $299.99

I called the listed phone number, he wanted me to dowload a site in order to remove the charge, I declined and hung up.

As far as I can tell, no account or card I own has been charged

:)

LorenePartiss, Jan 15, 2021

2. Pfishing email

Re: Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection email I have received

What Microsoft email address do I send pfishing attempt email to??

RobertHayner, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 15, 2021
  4. how do I report a pfishing email

Activity report for my children sent to old email

Hi Nam,

The reports, notifications, and newsletters for the Microsoft accounts are normally sent to the account's alternate email address. To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if your work email address is still added to your account's security settings?
    • Is the old email address the one that you used as parent account when you created the child accounts?

In the meantime, you may follow the suggested solutions on this link to
    fix family activity reporting in Windows 10

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

how do I report a pfishing email

1. how do I report a pfishing email - Similar Threads - report pfishing email

2. what email address do I use to report possible email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what email address do I use to report possible email scam?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  3. how do I report phishing spam emails from microsoft?

how do I report phishing spam emails from microsoft?: how do I report phishing emails from microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-phishing-spam-emails-from/1d031a08-0020-4159-8f69-c214234695cb
  4. how do I report phishing spam emails from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I report phishing spam emails from microsoft?: how do I report phishing emails from microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-phishing-spam-emails-from/1d031a08-0020-4159-8f69-c214234695cb
  5. how do I report phishing spam emails from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I uninstall the "The Weather Report"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall the "The Weather Report"?: How do I uninstall the software that is pushing "The Weather Report" see below to my taskbar?I do not just want to hide it, I want to CRUSH the software that is CONSUMING my resources to push "The Weather Report" to my taskbar.Thanks!TomG...
  7. pfishing

pfishing: Received an e mail from Microsoft Defender but from a g mail. My e mail but nit my name. They say they are billing me 400.00 for Microsoft Defender I do not want to call the number they provided. I think it is pfishing but cannot find where to forward it to Microsoft....
  8. How do I interpret the Battery Report?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I interpret the Battery Report?: submitted by /u/LoveLaika237 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ma0yl1/how_do_i_interpret_the_battery_report/
  9. How do I report cheater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report cheater?: I am a big fan of old games. But the problem is that it seems impossible to get a report filed in. It should be so easy to run a script and remove the cheaters but there is nothing beeing done anymore. Is it possible to get an e-mail adress for aoe3 --> not DE. So they can...
  10. Pfishing email

Pfishing email: Re: Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection email I have received What Microsoft email address do I send pfishing attempt email to?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pfishing-email/b586f9df-75bd-459d-97e7-23d9fb2d1f81