Windows 10: How do I report cheater?

Discus and support How do I report cheater? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a big fan of old games. But the problem is that it seems impossible to get a report filed in. It should be so easy to run a script and remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BooYaShaKa, Jan 9, 2021.

1. How do I report cheater?

I am a big fan of old games. But the problem is that it seems impossible to get a report filed in. It should be so easy to run a script and remove the cheaters but there is nothing beeing done anymore. Is it possible to get an e-mail adress for aoe3 --> not DE. So they can just have a look into it.

Thanks.

:)

BooYaShaKa, Jan 9, 2021
  2. FredBaier Win User

Cheaters

Why does Microsoft continue to post the scores of obvious cheaters ?

FredBaier, Jan 9, 2021
  3. kabhash Win User
    call cheater/manager

is there any call cheater or call manager utility available for nokia S40 3rd edition (6085 handset).

kabhash, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Silverel Win User

How do I report cheater?

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

How do I report cheater?

1. How do I report cheater? - Similar Threads - report cheater

2. Kernel Power id 41 no bugcheck report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power id 41 no bugcheck report: Hi, i just recently upgraded my pc a couple of days ago, and it was all going smoothly at first but then when gaming, i pretty much only play destiny 2, im getting random restarts, in this sequence [freeze - black screen - audio of game - reboot] ive tried to find the...
  3. Ableton Live 10 is crashing often. I am opening the crash reports a nd opening the .dmp...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ableton Live 10 is crashing often. I am opening the crash reports a nd opening the .dmp...: So I was seeing a memory access violation due to a VST drum plug-in. I uninstalled the plug-in and deleted the .dll files. Things got better, but If I pushed things pretty hard, usually in combination with another specific VST it seems, I will crash. Again the same...
  4. Not really a question more of a complaint/bug report For the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not really a question more of a complaint/bug report For the Your Phone app: When you link your phone to the app everything but the calls seem to work as expected. When attempting to call it routes the calls to the phone defeating the purpose of making an phone call on your PC. You can see the call status along with the options to disconnect and...
  5. Battery report above 100%, inaccurate, abnormal shutdown, battery drain to 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery report above 100%, inaccurate, abnormal shutdown, battery drain to 0%: I have the following issue: The laptop discharges during sleep down to 0%. This is below the 5% threshold at which it shuts down automatically when being used. In summary, the laptop drains much energy during sleep at night time. To understand this, the following was done:...
  6. Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...: I have the following issue: The laptop discharges during sleep down to 0%. This is below the 5% threshold at which it shuts down automatically when being used. In summary, the laptop drains much energy during sleep at night time. To understand this, the following was done:...
  7. Defender reports numerous QNAP qsync temporary files as infected by WacAtac.B!ml. But...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender reports numerous QNAP qsync temporary files as infected by WacAtac.B!ml. But...: Hi, I use QNAP qsync to sync files on my PC with a private cloud, so far this worked perfectly but since a few days I experience the following: Defender Icon is on « Actions needed » Performed quickscan. Defender reports numerous QNAP qsync temporary files e.g....
  8. Windows error reporting

Windows error reporting: Randomly my Mouse, keyboard, headset and my CPU pump LED in my computer will turn off for a couple of seconds. i went into event viewer and found these: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-reporting/ac8b7cf9-ff1f-4d04-991b-e06731a51d44
  9. BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report

BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report: A few days ago i change my ssd and did a clean windows 10 installation with usb tool from microsoft. Since then i have random freezes and bsod while gaming ac valhalla, ac black flag, RDR2. The ssd is a WD blue 500gb m.2 and the previous one was a WD green 240Gb m.2....
  10. chkdsk and dir commands report different free space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    chkdsk and dir commands report different free space: Hello, I would like to know why is there different free space reported by chkdsk and dir commands. I created a compressed NTFS drive and have one folder with files in it. There are no errors on drive at least as reported by chkdsk: x:\>chkdsk x: The type of the...