Windows 10: How do I reset a used laptop?

Discus and support How do I reset a used laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My dad bought a second hand laptop that was owned by a company. We can't get into it to reset it as it requires a login with the company email that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kerri Morgan, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How do I reset a used laptop?

My dad bought a second hand laptop that was owned by a company. We can't get into it to reset it as it requires a login with the company email that previously owned it.I've looked at similar posts about factory resets but there is no restart option because it's at the set up not sign in stage. There are no other options to select and restarting just brings us back to this set up again see pic.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Kerri Morgan, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I reset a used laptop?

1. How do I reset a used laptop? - Similar Threads - reset used laptop

2. How do I reset a used laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset a used laptop?: My dad bought a second hand laptop that was owned by a company. We can't get into it to reset it as it requires a login with the company email that previously owned it.I've looked at similar posts about factory resets but there is no restart option because it's at the set up...
  3. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  4. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  5. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  6. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  8. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought: I bought a laptop that was used and I can't use it because it has a password on it how do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-a-password-on-a-used-laptop-i/2a316740-27f1-44e0-9370-6336d029bcaa
  10. How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought

How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought: I bought a laptop that was used and I can't use it because it has a password on it how do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-a-password-on-a-used-laptop-i/2a316740-27f1-44e0-9370-6336d029bcaa