Windows 10: How do I reset it?

Discus and support How do I reset it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a nuvision windows 10 laptop that was givin to me for christmas and i’ve tried everything to reset it including the hard reset with the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jaydeneubanks, Jan 26, 2020.

1. How do I reset it?

I have a nuvision windows 10 laptop that was givin to me for christmas and i’ve tried everything to reset it including the hard reset with the power button and volume down to just normally reseting it, but it just always says error resting this pc, no changes were made. What do i do?!

:)

jaydeneubanks, Jan 26, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 26, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

How do I reset it?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I reset it?

1. How do I reset it? - Similar Threads - reset

2. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  3. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  4. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  7. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  9. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c