Windows 10: how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login

Discus and support how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't see how to do this from the help screens I assume this is a windows setting? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesAdkins725, Sep 6, 2019.

1. how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login

I can't see how to do this from the help screens

I assume this is a windows setting?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JamesAdkins725, Sep 6, 2019
  2. 56Kalona Win User

Fingerprint Computer login(when turning on)

My fingerprint login option completely disappeared, Went to Settings, Hello,,,tried to add another, hit set up and the next step to scan finger remains blank. Did MS remove Fingerprint Login from software?

56Kalona, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Fingerprint removed during upgrade and i can't login !!

Hi Firas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to login to the guest account and update the drivers for fingerprint by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
    • Right click on the driver for Fingerprint and select the option to update the driver and follow the prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 6, 2019
  4. how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login

No option for fingerprint scan login

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We're sorry to hear the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Download the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter
      . In the
      File Download dialog box, select Open and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If the fingerprint reader isn’t working, detach and reattach your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID from your Surface Pro 4 and try using the fingerprint reader again.
    • If reattaching your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID doesn’t solve the problem, try typing or using the touchpad. If neither the keyboard nor the touchpad on your Cover works, see

Troubleshoot your Surface Cover
    If the IR camera or the fingerprint reader still aren’t working:

Step 1:
    Sign in to your Surface using a different method (such as a PIN or password).

Step 2:
    Remove the scan of your face or fingerprint and set up a new scan, following the steps in

Windows Hello doesn’t recognize your face or fingerprint, and there is an error message.

Step 3:
    Sign in using Windows Hello.

If you still can’t sign in using Windows Hello, you may be having a software issue. How to fix software issues

If the IR camera on your Surface or the fingerprint reader on your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID still isn’t working,

contact us

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login

1. how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login - Similar Threads - reset COMPUTER fingerprint

2. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  3. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  4. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset

I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset: I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-computer-login-pin-how-to-reset/0d42a74f-f6b7-4ed1-8ebb-104701a16efc
  6. How do I reset my computer?

How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  7. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  8. My fingerprint login suddenly stopped working, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fingerprint login suddenly stopped working, how do I fix it?: I always used to sign in with my fingerprint, but one day it suddenly stopped working and was not shown as a sign in option. When I went to sign in options in settings, Fingerprint Recognition was, and still is labelled as 'This option is currently unavailable'. When...
  9. My fingerprint login suddenly stopped working, how do I fix it?

My fingerprint login suddenly stopped working, how do I fix it?: I always used to sign in with my fingerprint, but one day it suddenly stopped working and was not shown as a sign in option. When I went to sign in options in settings, Fingerprint Recognition was, and still is labelled as 'This option is currently unavailable'. When...
  10. Forgot Password but Fingerprint Login Work - How do i reset password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot Password but Fingerprint Login Work - How do i reset password?: I forgot my password. How do i retrieve or reset password? i am able to login in with fingerprint scan but would like to have the password as backup. I have the latest Windows Home 10 v.1909 update and my laptop is an HP Envy dv6. Please advise. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change fingerprint login

2. change fingerprint

3. to reset firger print in iphone

4. reset fingerprint id,
  5. change finger print,
  6. how to change fingerprint,
  7. update my fingerprint,
  8. delete fingerprint,
  9. redo fingerprint id,
  10. change fingerprint login om my HP,
  11. update fingerprint login,