Windows 10: how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.

Discus and support how do i reset my computer it gets stuck. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on my computer ages ago. Now i am trying to reset my computer it goes to 17% and gets stuck. I manually removed all programs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParvisSalehi, Jan 23, 2020.

1. how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.

I installed windows 10 on my computer ages ago. Now i am trying to reset my computer it goes to 17% and gets stuck. I manually removed all programs and files except for windows file it still gets stuck, any suggestions.

:)

ParvisSalehi, Jan 23, 2020

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 23, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.

1. how do i reset my computer it gets stuck. - Similar Threads - reset computer gets

2. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  3. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  4. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get into my computer.

How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  6. How do I reset my computer?

How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  7. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  8. How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?

How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?: I have been locked out of my computer. I have not changed my password since i set it and now im being told its wrong. How the hell am i supposee to fix this when i cant get a rep on the phone....
  9. How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?: I have been locked out of my computer. I have not changed my password since i set it and now im being told its wrong. How the hell am i supposee to fix this when i cant get a rep on the phone....
  10. Computer gets stuck when resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer gets stuck when resetting: (Sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile) So for the first time in forever I got do to some gaming yesterday on my computer (Acer Nitro 5 if that helps any). Everything was running smoothly as usual and upon powering off nothing unusual happened. Upon booting up my computer...