Windows 10: How do I reset my computer?

Discus and support How do I reset my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024.

1. How do I reset my computer?

I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset. REAGENTC.EXE <command> <arguments> The following commands can be specified: /info - Displays Windows RE and system reset configuration information. /setreimage - Sets the location of the custom Windows RE image. /enable - Enables W

:)

Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 24, 2024
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Feb 24, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I reset my computer?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I reset my computer?

1. How do I reset my computer? - Similar Threads - reset computer

2. No option on login page for resetting pin, but it's required to get into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option on login page for resetting pin, but it's required to get into computer: Hello, I was washing dishes and when I tried to log into my computer, because of the swollen finger print I wasn't able to. I tried twice and then it said I had to sign in with a pin. Because of the convenience of standing in with my fingerprint, I had completely forgotten my...
  3. No option on login page for resetting pin, but it's required to get into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option on login page for resetting pin, but it's required to get into computer: Hello, I was washing dishes and when I tried to log into my computer, because of the swollen finger print I wasn't able to. I tried twice and then it said I had to sign in with a pin. Because of the convenience of standing in with my fingerprint, I had completely forgotten my...
  4. I tried reseting my computer, the factory reset failed and now Im stuck at the lock screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried reseting my computer, the factory reset failed and now Im stuck at the lock screen...: Hello, I recently tried to factory reset my computer, a complete wipe of all drives. I tried this twice, with the first one with the option of redownloading windows 10 from the cloud, and again of redownloading windows 10 from this device. Both times the update had failed at...
  5. I tried reseting my computer, the factory reset failed and now Im stuck at the lock screen...

I tried reseting my computer, the factory reset failed and now Im stuck at the lock screen...: Hello, I recently tried to factory reset my computer, a complete wipe of all drives. I tried this twice, with the first one with the option of redownloading windows 10 from the cloud, and again of redownloading windows 10 from this device. Both times the update had failed at...
  6. I tried reseting my computer, the factory reset failed and now Im stuck at the lock screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm having very consisted BSOD and application crashes after resetting computer and bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having very consisted BSOD and application crashes after resetting computer and bios: As title says, I've been having many BSOD crashes within the last week or so. I read the "source of the error" from the control panel reliability graph as: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffff908e83ecc440, 0x0000000000000000,...
  8. I'm having very consisted BSOD and application crashes after resetting computer and bios

I'm having very consisted BSOD and application crashes after resetting computer and bios: As title says, I've been having many BSOD crashes within the last week or so. I read the "source of the error" from the control panel reliability graph as: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffff908e83ecc440, 0x0000000000000000,...
  9. Windows Taskbar Auto Hide Turns itself off after sleep or computer reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar Auto Hide Turns itself off after sleep or computer reset: Here is the other thread. Of note, the moderator no longer works for Microsoft, and either the new one doesn't bother enough to even let the thread's members know of their existence. Or yall have lost it in the weeds somewhere. Please acknowledge the bug, and fix it....
  10. Windows Taskbar Auto Hide Turns itself off after sleep or computer reset

Windows Taskbar Auto Hide Turns itself off after sleep or computer reset: Here is the other thread. Of note, the moderator no longer works for Microsoft, and either the new one doesn't bother enough to even let the thread's members know of their existence. Or yall have lost it in the weeds somewhere. Please acknowledge the bug, and fix it....