Windows 10: How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

Discus and support How do I reset my laptop without a screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah Davis3, Jun 16, 2024.

1. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any help or advice for a screenless reset or other method screenless to fix driver?OS: Windows 10HP Laptop

:)

Noah Davis3, Jun 16, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 16, 2024
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

1. How do I reset my laptop without a screen? - Similar Threads - reset laptop without

2. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  3. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  4. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  5. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  6. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

How do I reset my laptop without a screen?: My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any...
  8. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reset my laptop without a screen?: My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any help or...
  9. How do I reset my evoo laptop without signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my evoo laptop without signing in: I can't remember the login to my evoo laptop that my mom gave to my kids and I don't want all of her old stuff on it either. How can I reset it without logging in?...
  10. How do I reset my evoo laptop without signing in

How do I reset my evoo laptop without signing in: I can't remember the login to my evoo laptop that my mom gave to my kids and I don't want all of her old stuff on it either. How can I reset it without logging in?...