Windows 10: How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

Discus and support How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Roof, Mar 22, 2023.

1. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

:)

James Roof, Mar 22, 2023
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? 162960d1510240796t-lock-vs-login-screen-screenshot-capture.png

Josey Wales, Mar 22, 2023
  4. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

Password Reset and Login

Hi,

I forgot my password to login on my laptop - so I reset my MS account password on another PC, but I am still locked out of my laptop saying the password is incorrect. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

KatieMorrison1, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

1. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? - Similar Threads - reset login laptop

2. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  3. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  4. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  5. I am locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  6. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  7. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?: How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-login-on-my-laptop-as-i-am/c2be308c-be43-49aa-83d7-46c242f0c25c
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  10. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen