Windows 10: How do I reset my not working computer

Discus and support How do I reset my not working computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a computer it is not working I want to download windows 10 i do have product key i done have any data on this computer i have a usb and another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joshdat, Mar 3, 2021.

1. joshdat Win User

How do I reset my not working computer

I have a computer it is not working I want to download windows 10 i do have product key i done have any data on this computer i have a usb and another computer how do i do it.

:)

joshdat, Mar 3, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 3, 2021
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Mar 3, 2021
  4. How do I reset my not working computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

How do I reset my not working computer

1. How do I reset my not working computer - Similar Threads - reset working computer

2. how do I reset my computer back to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset my computer back to factory settings: I want to reset my computer to factory settings in order to sell it. How do I do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/c340b07b-66d5-4272-90f6-7f2bbacc0590
  3. how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer: i need to log in as Admin on my computer and i do not have the password how do i find it or reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-the-password-for-the-admin-on-my/1b5788ac-667f-493a-adee-9b86da0f723e
  4. how do i factory reset this computer

how do i factory reset this computer: how do I factory reset my cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-this-computer/05885e7e-d5ca-4ecb-bc08-65059a400232
  5. How do i reset my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i reset my windows 10 computer.: Ive been trying for 6 hours. All that happens is i have to sit through the whole process, only to load up my pc with all of my files still there. Please help submitted by /u/weeweeface6ix9ine [link] [comments]...
  6. how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i reset my computer it gets stuck.: I installed windows 10 on my computer ages ago. Now i am trying to reset my computer it goes to 17% and gets stuck. I manually removed all programs and files except for windows file it still gets stuck, any suggestions....
  7. how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login

how do I reset my COMPUTER fingerprint login: I can't see how to do this from the help screens I assume this is a windows setting? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-fingerprint-login/e6af07e1-fffc-4ae8-b2ed-5b87cf9c9c2a"
  8. how do i reset my computer if i am donating it to stranger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset my computer if i am donating it to stranger?: I WANT TO RESET MY DESKTOP AND WANT TO REMOVE EVERYTHING ON THE HARD DRIVE. HOW DO I RESET IT ITS FACTORY SETTINGS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-if-i-am-donating-it-to/a4fd9a80-6071-4f1a-a21a-7edc2dd7eb37
  9. How do I Reset my computer if my System Image is corrupted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I Reset my computer if my System Image is corrupted?: Hi. For the life of me, I CANNOT reset my computer!!! When I try to do a Factory Reset, whether I choose to keep all of my files or erase them all, about 10 minutes later it shows a message. "There was a problem while resetting your PC. No changes were made." [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I RESET my microphone to work with Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I RESET my microphone to work with Cortana?: When I turned on Cortana for the first time, I was prompted to read a certain sentence out loud in order for my microphone to be automatically set up and adapted to Cortana. Because I was a bit nervous using Win 10 for the first time, I said Hello Hello Hello in stead of the...