Windows 10: how do I reset my password for facebook

Discus and support how do I reset my password for facebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I reset my passwors for facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linda Wyant, Mar 17, 2023.

1. how do I reset my password for facebook

how do I reset my passwors for facebook

:)

Linda Wyant, Mar 17, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 17, 2023
  4. IggSter Win User

how do I reset my password for facebook

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

how do I reset my password for facebook

1. how do I reset my password for facebook - Similar Threads - reset password facebook

2. How do I reset this password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset this password?: Hi, I got this pc for Christmas before covid and used it for some games like Minecraft but shortly after it kept getting viruses that wouldn’t let windows start up properly during covid so after a few trips to the local computer shop after lockdown was lifted, it’s finally up...
  3. How do I reset this password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset this password?: Hi, I got this pc for Christmas before covid and used it for some games like Minecraft but shortly after it kept getting viruses that wouldn’t let windows start up properly during covid so after a few trips to the local computer shop after lockdown was lifted, it’s finally up...
  4. How do I reset this password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i reset my system password

how do i reset my system password: I did a windows 10 update yesterday. I now cannot get into my computer. I keep getting a blue screen saying my pc did not start correctly. It tries automatic repair, etc and at password it does not recognize my password and goes no further....
  6. how do I reset my password for facebook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I reset my password for facebook: how do I reset my passwors for facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-password-for-facebook/d637c2d5-401e-45f6-8021-026f4adf2e14
  7. how do I reset my password for facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I reset my password for facebook: how do I reset my passwors for facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-password-for-facebook/d637c2d5-401e-45f6-8021-026f4adf2e14
  8. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  9. How do I reset my Windows password?

How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  10. How do I reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password: Alright so, I wanna get my password back but the Account Recovery Request doesn't work well since if you tried to take a guess its gonna be unabled to verify. Using the code thingy doesn't work since it uses my old number. Please tell me how to get my password back? Also deez...