Windows 10: How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

Discus and support How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I made this email awhile ago, before the pin system or before I even knew what the pin system was and on a device years ago. so that option is out of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by allendoan1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

I made this email awhile ago, before the pin system or before I even knew what the pin system was and on a device years ago. so that option is out of the window. Could I be missing a part where I can sign it into a new device? Did I create a pin somewhere where out realzing it? probably

:)

allendoan1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

eml :

How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices? 84619d1485968061t-no-email-associates-eml.....-protocol.jpg

There is no MailTo protocol listed

How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices? 84620d1485968061t-no-email-associates-no-mailto.jpg

davidhk, Jun 2, 2023
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Tin L Win User

How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

how to reset pin for email

Hi Annabella,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. I'll do my best to help you. I can see here that you want to change the PIN on your email.

Just to confirm, are you trying to change the password of your Microsoft account?

Or you want to change the PIN on your computer?

Please check the steps below:

Here's the steps how to reset MS Account Password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/sbs/account...

Change your PIN when you’re already signed in to your device

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cha...

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Tin L, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

1. How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices? - Similar Threads - reset pin email

2. How do I reset my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my pin?: Hello. Really frustrated that i cannot access my laptop anymore! I logged onto my laptop using my fingerprint scanner like I always do. I was looking at a powerpoint but then looked at my phone. 5 min's later I looked back at my laptop and noticed the screen had changed to...
  3. How do I reset my pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my pin?: Hello. Really frustrated that i cannot access my laptop anymore! I logged onto my laptop using my fingerprint scanner like I always do. I was looking at a powerpoint but then looked at my phone. 5 min's later I looked back at my laptop and noticed the screen had changed to...
  4. how do I reset my windows pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I reset my windows pin?: My PC has locked me out because I put the pin in wrong now wants me to wait 2 hours or reset my pin when I click reset pin it says your security info change is still pending which means I can’t reset my pin when I click cancel this request it wants my alternative email...
  5. How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?: I made this email awhile ago, before the pin system or before I even knew what the pin system was and on a device years ago. so that option is out of the window. Could I be missing a part where I can sign it into a new device? Did I create a pin somewhere where out realzing...
  6. How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?

How do I reset my pin on an email not associated with any of my devices?: I made this email awhile ago, before the pin system or before I even knew what the pin system was and on a device years ago. so that option is out of the window. Could I be missing a part where I can sign it into a new device? Did I create a pin somewhere where out realzing...
  7. How do I reset my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my pin?: When I try to reset my pin, it comes up with “Something went wrong” “We weren’t able to set up your pin”. Even after i press retry many times, nothing changes and I can’t reset my pin and log in to my desktop. There are also no other sign in options except “I forgot my PIN”....
  8. How do I reset my pin?

How do I reset my pin?: When I try to reset my pin, it comes up with “Something went wrong” “We weren’t able to set up your pin”. Even after i press retry many times, nothing changes and I can’t reset my pin and log in to my desktop. There are also no other sign in options except “I forgot my PIN”....
  9. how do I create an association with my default email in w10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create an association with my default email in w10: I have set 'Mail' as the default email in 'settings, but when I try to send a photo to the email programme I get a dialogue box that tells me that there is no association with an email account and I should make one. How do I do that?...
  10. How do I change my email associated with windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my email associated with windows 10: I have two microsoft emails. When windows 10 asked me to set up an email account I picked account A. I now want to use account B. I dont want to create a new family account. Can this be done? 23655