Windows 10: How do I reset my Windows 10 login password?

Discus and support How do I reset my Windows 10 login password? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Under sign-in options I'm trying to add either a a Windows 10 password OR Windows Hello Pin to sign into my PC. The issue I'm having is that I don't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ShadowHawkZXR, Oct 17, 2019.

1. How do I reset my Windows 10 login password?

Under sign-in options I'm trying to add either a a Windows 10 password OR Windows Hello Pin to sign into my PC. The issue I'm having is that I don't remember what my password is to be able to use either of these options. I figured it might be my Microsoft account password but it is not.

:)

ShadowHawkZXR, Oct 17, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    reset laptop password

BIOS password? or Windows login?

Kreij, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

How do I reset my Windows 10 login password?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I reset my Windows 10 login password?

1. How do I reset my Windows 10 login password? - Similar Threads - reset login password

2. How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?: I was working on my Dell XPS laptop till lunch time today. Came back to locked laptop. I entered my local login and got the incorrect password message. I do not have the password reset disk, what can I do?...
  3. How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?: I was working on my Dell XPS laptop till lunch time today. Came back to locked laptop. I entered my local login and got the incorrect password message. I do not have the password reset disk, what can I do?...
  4. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  5. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  6. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password: Alright so, I wanna get my password back but the Account Recovery Request doesn't work well since if you tried to take a guess its gonna be unabled to verify. Using the code thingy doesn't work since it uses my old number. Please tell me how to get my password back? Also deez...
  8. How do I reset my Windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my Windows password: I have a strange situation. I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time now I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably came about when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I...
  9. How do I reset my Windows 10 login password if I've forgotten the original?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I reset my Windows 10 login password if I've forgotten the original?: I recently set up a new laptop and typically sign into the device with Windows Hello facial recognition. The other options are to use my PIN number or password. The PIN works but I evidently screwed up somewhere when I copied/saved my intended password and now I can't log in...
  10. How do I change my Windows 10 login password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my Windows 10 login password?: Thanks again! My login is for an Administrative Account. That clears it up..........