Windows 10: How do I reset the directory font size?

Discus and support How do I reset the directory font size? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rosawoodsii, Sep 2, 2018.

1. rosawoodsii Win User

How do I reset the directory font size?

I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get back the default size. That tiny size also makes it difficult to move things because I can't read it without getting a magnifying glass. Is there a way to reset the directory font size without rebooting?

:)

rosawoodsii, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Mindweaver Win User

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 2, 2018
  3. stinger608 Win User
    Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 2, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 2, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reset the directory font size? - Similar Threads - reset directory font

2. How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer: How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-zoom-or-font-size-in-file/387705e7-4b31-48d1-afec-ea9c5a5d9014
  3. How do I reset the directory fnot size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reset the directory fnot size?: I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get back the default size. That tiny size also makes it difficult to move things because I can't read it without getting a...
  4. How Do I install Fonts?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Do I install Fonts?: I would like to add different Fonts to MS Word, Libre Office, and WPS Office. Can someone tell me how to do this? Are they installed in Windows 10 somewhere and then the Offices can detect them, or do I need to install them in each Office Directory ? 113067
  5. How To Change Font Size?

How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  6. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...
  7. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905
  8. How do I change the font size in ubuntu terminal x11 emulator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the font size in ubuntu terminal x11 emulator?: https://i.imgur.com/nRdSrrz.png On the left is the normal Bash terminal. On the right is Terminator x11 terminal emulator. The font is too small on the right side. I tried the preferences to change the font/size, but nothing changes. Any ideas? Thanks! 71030
  9. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273
  10. How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?: How do I increase font size of microsoft store and only the store? 92662