Windows 10: how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer

Discus and support how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i need to log in as Admin on my computer and i do not have the password how do i find it or reset it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by willens, Mar 18, 2020.

1. willens Win User

how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer

i need to log in as Admin on my computer and i do not have the password how do i find it or reset it

:)

willens, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 18, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Thema:

1. how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer - Similar Threads - reset password Admin

2. How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?: I was attempting convert my BIOS to UEFI, which requires using the Shift + R command to boot to the advanced options screen and using the command prompt from there. When prompted for a password to access the command prompt, I enter the correct password, it says it is...
  3. How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?: I was attempting convert my BIOS to UEFI, which requires using the Shift + R command to boot to the advanced options screen and using the command prompt from there. When prompted for a password to access the command prompt, I enter the correct password, it says it is...
  4. How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I reset my Local Computer Password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I reset my Local Computer Password?: I am trying to change my password to my computer. So I go to settings > accoutns > sign-in options > passwords > change. It asks me to enter a password and when I enter the one for my microsoft email it says incorrect passoword. I assume that I created a local password stored...
  6. How do I reset my Local Computer Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my Local Computer Password?: I am trying to change my password to my computer. So I go to settings > accoutns > sign-in options > passwords > change. It asks me to enter a password and when I enter the one for my microsoft email it says incorrect passoword. I assume that I created a local password stored...
  7. How do I reset my Local Computer Password?

8. How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?

How do I reset or get rid of my computer passwords?: I have been locked out of my computer. I have not changed my password since i set it and now im being told its wrong. How the hell am i supposee to fix this when i cant get a rep on the phone....
  9. How do I reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password: Alright so, I wanna get my password back but the Account Recovery Request doesn't work well since if you tried to take a guess its gonna be unabled to verify. Using the code thingy doesn't work since it uses my old number. Please tell me how to get my password back? Also deez...
  10. How to reset admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset admin password: My father has recently passed away and since he has worked with computers his entire life while I mostly used them to play video games, when I got my PC he gave himself an account with admin permissions while he gave me a guest account since at the time I was a little kid, I...