Windows 10: How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change all statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggestions that are online at the moment......nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ely-MN, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Ely-MN Win User

How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...

I want to change all statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggestions that are online at the moment......nothing works. There has to be a way to start over at 0. I did it once back several years ago, but that method no longer works. Thank you

:)

Ely-MN, Jun 21, 2020
  2. seryat Win User

How do I reset Microsoft Games statistics that are stored in the cloud for my account?

Well, all of them. For starters, Spider Solitaire. I want to reset the statistics about how many games have been played/won/lost that is stored in the cloud at Microsoft.

No, you don't seem to understand. My statistics are still in the cloud. After I log in to my account, even starting the game over again still shows how many games I have won/lost over time. Could you please acknowledge that you understand my question
    or not?

Thanks

seryat, Jun 21, 2020
  3. seryat Win User
    How do I reset Microsoft Games statistics that are stored in the cloud for my account?

Well, all of them. For starters, Spider Solitaire. I want to reset the statistics about how many games have been played/won/lost that is stored in the cloud at Microsoft.

seryat, Jun 21, 2020
  4. x509 Win User

How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...

Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada, losses.

Any way to bash a few bits and reset the Lost Games counter to 0?

Thema:

1. How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft... - Similar Threads - reset statistics Games

2. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  3. Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc: Hello, my side bar categories are missing in the Microsoft Store. Do anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-category-on-microsoft-store-games/db4f6100-148f-4019-a0b5-e05419bad1ce
  4. Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc: Hello, my side bar categories are missing in the Microsoft Store. Do anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-category-on-microsoft-store-games/db4f6100-148f-4019-a0b5-e05419bad1ce
  5. uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****: how can i get rid of all this stuff that i don't use like microsoft store. I have an HP stream just because the work I do right now can't be done on a mac, but the i'm constantly getting disk full messages and all i'm putting on there is basically word files. i download audio...
  6. how to reset game statistics in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset game statistics in windows 10: please advise how to reset game statistics in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-game-statistics-in-windows-10/5370dadc-2122-41d2-83c1-0245c0cecef1
  7. Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc: Now it seems as though these games are gone for good, shame on you Microsoft. If anybody finds a checkers game that is nearly as good, please let me know. I'm now on Windows 10. For the past 18 months I was playing the Windows 7 games on Windows 10, they worked just fine,...
  8. Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc: Recently I built this new computer, everything seemed fine. I can browse the internet with fast speeds etc. however I am unable to play online games in applications such as steam or origin. When I restart I am sometimes able to connect to csgo servers for 5 minutes or so but...
  9. Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.: I do not understand the timing while competing in these tours. Can I assume the timing stops when you complete a challenge, and does not start again until you start the next challenge? What about the timing if you want to take a break from the games for several hours, does...
  10. microsoft account, lost password, locked PC, etc. etc. etc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account, lost password, locked PC, etc. etc. etc.: I have Windows 7 so had no idea how screwed up this could get. I've googled this for 3 hours and the simplest of answers will never be provided. No one seems to be able to think thoroughly on this. My 90 yr old dad has a hosed PC. It now has his login screen associated...