Windows 10: How do I reset to factory settings?

Discus and support How do I reset to factory settings? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for over a week to install VersaWorks 6 for my 64" vinyl printer and Windows 10 keeps giving me error 1935. I've had enough and just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouWard, Jan 26, 2022.

1. LouWard Win User

How do I reset to factory settings?

I've been trying for over a week to install VersaWorks 6 for my 64" vinyl printer and Windows 10 keeps giving me error 1935. I've had enough and just want to wipe it so I can start over. I've tried all of the fixes for error 1935 and none of them worked. I give up.

:)

LouWard, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

How do I reset to factory settings?

1. How do I reset to factory settings? - Similar Threads - reset factory settings

2. How to do a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to do a factory reset: I have a gateway ne71b laptop 0S windows 10 home that I need to do a factory reset on. I will appreciate a simple way to do this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-factory-reset/bd7ebf61-d744-4457-9991-54fd002ffb74
  3. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?: When i first got the laptop, it had windows 10, and i upgraded to windows 11 a year ago, and i want to get it back to windows 10, i dont have a usb drive and im wondering if i could reset it in the settings, i am already past the 10 day period....
  4. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?: When i first got the laptop, it had windows 10, and i upgraded to windows 11 a year ago, and i want to get it back to windows 10, i dont have a usb drive and im wondering if i could reset it in the settings, i am already past the 10 day period....
  5. How do I reset to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset to factory settings?: I've been trying for over a week to install VersaWorks 6 for my 64" vinyl printer and Windows 10 keeps giving me error 1935. I've had enough and just want to wipe it so I can start over. I've tried all of the fixes for error 1935 and none of them worked. I give up....
  6. How do I reset to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset to factory settings?: I've been trying for over a week to install VersaWorks 6 for my 64" vinyl printer and Windows 10 keeps giving me error 1935. I've had enough and just want to wipe it so I can start over. I've tried all of the fixes for error 1935 and none of them worked. I give up....
  7. How do I Reset my laptop to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I Reset my laptop to factory settings?: I have tried Patricia Guernot advice to recover Bitlocker Key Success However the Laptop will nott accept. Options 1 thro 9 How do. I continue to perform a reset to factory from there?...
  8. how do I reset my computer back to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset my computer back to factory settings: I want to reset my computer to factory settings in order to sell it. How do I do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/c340b07b-66d5-4272-90f6-7f2bbacc0590
  9. how to do a factory reset

how to do a factory reset: win 10 factory reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-factory-reset/20ab911b-7aa5-4749-a8d5-333648f73af0
  10. how to reset factory settings

how to reset factory settings: the settings onmy laptop is out of sync. how can i resetthe original factory settings pse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-to-reset-factory-settings/7d74a6d9-498a-4ff0-b093-4a3efddd0f54