Windows 10: How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?

Discus and support How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make an animation of a rotating cube in Paint 3D. I want that cube to be of the exact dimensions of my choosing. Is there any way to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The WindowsXP Guy, Dec 15, 2020.

1. How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?

I am trying to make an animation of a rotating cube in Paint 3D. I want that cube to be of the exact dimensions of my choosing. Is there any way to set the dimensions of any object cubes, spheres, pyramids, etc. to a specific length that I can type in millimeters, centimeters, inches, pixels, or any other measurement of length in Paint 3D?

:)

The WindowsXP Guy, Dec 15, 2020

2. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

How do you resize a picture in "inches" in the Paint 3D program?

Markkacmarik, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Hi Mark,

Please follow these steps to resize an image in Paint 3D.

Open the image in Paint 3D

How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D? [​IMG]

Andre for Directly, Dec 15, 2020
  4. How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?

3D Paint Image Resizing

RESIZE

One of the key uses I make of MS PAINT is to resize my images.

How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D? 19a48939-6b7f-4757-9ce5-33048a273c0b.png

If 3D Paint is to become the defacto replacement for MS PAINT, then please show me how to resize images to a specific number of pixels, or to a specific % of the original using 3D Paint.

SPECIFIC CROP

In MS PAINT I crop an image down via Properties. I need some advice on how to do a specific accurate crop in 3D Paint.

How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D? 6ca3ce3c-0335-49d6-b6b5-7b8fe99c690c.png

AlanDWinter, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?

1. How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D? - Similar Threads - resize objects specific

2. Selecting Objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting Objects in Paint 3D: This is probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with Paint 3D and keep running into the same problem. I laid out several copies of rectangles. After selecting another tool I wanted to go back and move the rectangles. However, the select tool does not select...
  3. Selecting Objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selecting Objects in Paint 3D: This is probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with Paint 3D and keep running into the same problem. I laid out several copies of rectangles. After selecting another tool I wanted to go back and move the rectangles. However, the select tool does not select...
  4. Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D: Hello, I've starting using Paint 3D to do some basic art, however, after saving and reopening a file, I noticed that some pixels are being "corrupted", changed to a similar color but not the same one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In the pictures above, you can see in the top right...
  5. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  6. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  7. How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?

How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?: I want my Geometry students to design a locker in the shape of a prism or a combination of prisms. How can they measure the figures they use, so that they can calculate the volume of the locker they design?...
  8. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D: How do you resize a picture in "inches" in the Paint 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-a-picture-in-inches-in-paint-3d/845d7e76-b4e0-4268-827d-49a539c05bfb
  9. How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?

How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?: Hi, I'm trying to make an object where I have to cut out a bit of the object from the inside. How can I do this? Is there an option on how I can do it?...
  10. How to resize and save in 3D Paint

How to resize and save in 3D Paint: I'm trying my best to resize (no problem here) and save the resized (enlarged) picture but cannot. The Save As does zero when I click on that and when I click Save, I get the thrilling, heartburn causing message "something went wrong." Probably the question is too general...