Windows 10: How Do I resize a Pic from Amazon ?

Discus and support How Do I resize a Pic from Amazon ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a doctor's appointment next week and I have been taking some over the counter supplements. I was going to list the supplements ( Coenzyme Q10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, May 9, 2018.

1. How Do I resize a Pic from Amazon ?

I have a doctor's appointment next week and I have been taking some over the counter supplements.

I was going to list the supplements ( Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric, Vitamins, DHEA,) and what they provide as a percentage of the daily requirement.

But because I have about 6 or 8 eight questions to ask, I printed them on a Word Document to take with me.

Then... I thought it would be a good idea to copy a pic of the supplements with a second pic of the rear with the supplemental information.

If I copy a pic from Target and paste it to my document, life is good. It works as planned.

But if I copy a pic from Amazon, it expands to 3X the size.
    That occurs regardless of which pic I choose from the product illustrations they give us to the left.

How can I reduce it to normal size and use the one I am given that fills half the page.

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, May 9, 2018
Thema:

How Do I resize a Pic from Amazon ?

1. How Do I resize a Pic from Amazon ? - Similar Threads - resize Pic Amazon

2. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  3. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  4. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i uninstall amazon assistant?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i uninstall amazon assistant?: its not located in my apps, or programs but keeps popping up on sites like ebay. ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-amazon-assistant/e7ac8d3f-634d-4a03-9f8e-dde76dc87b6c
  6. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

how do I resize the icons on my desktop?: how do I resize the icons on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-the-icons-on-my-desktop/eaaf63f0-6c53-4ac8-bc86-5216a82266ec
  7. How do I resize displays?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  8. How do I resize multiple images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize multiple images?: How do I resize multiple images? I don’t mind downloading special software for it. I need to upscale the images a precise amount of pixels, so the email trick won’t work. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Paper_games [link] [comments]...
  9. Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?

Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?: I just did a fresh install of Windows10 and everything was good until a few minutes ago. All of a sudden I noticed my desktop icons are huge. How do I resize them back to a normal size? Thanks...
  10. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216