Windows 10: How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.

Discus and support How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to have iTunes resized to the wide size. I uninstalled and reinstalled it recently and after reinstalling couldn't resize it to any option other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EverettPohl, Jul 17, 2019.

1. How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.

I used to have iTunes resized to the wide size. I uninstalled and reinstalled it recently and after reinstalling couldn't resize it to any option other than small or medium. Is there a way to access all resizing options on iTunes and any app that doesn't list all of the resize sizes (most apps with this problem are from the store.)

How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed. 561f075f-9669-4ee7-b1dd-ff66b9f3d71e?upload=true.png

:)

EverettPohl, Jul 17, 2019
  2. garym123 Win User

Tile Resizing Problem

To resize a Tile

• Tap and hold the Tile you want to change to a different size.

• Tap Resize
      How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed. start-icon-resize-arrow.png
      until the Tile changes to the size you want.

• When you're done, press the Start
      How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed. hardware-icon-start-button.png
      button.

garym123, Jul 17, 2019
  3. How do i resize my tiles so they can be larger?

• Tap and hold the Tile you want to change to a different size.
    • Tap Resize until the Tile changes to the size you want.
    • When you're done, press the Start button.

The windows phone 7.8 & 8 OS provides tile size functionality to all apps, but the developers must incorporate the functionality into their apps. If the tiles cannot be adjusted using the steps above you'll need to contact the developer.

Julie fka profjulie, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Markd569 Win User

How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.

Resizing tiles

I am trying to resize a tile in the start menu. If I right click the tile and select resize, it will only let me choose "medium", "wide" or "large". If I select "small" the tile will disappear and will only come back if I "unpin" from start and "pin to start"
    again (at medium size).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, Mark.

Markd569, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.

1. How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed. - Similar Threads - resize start tile

2. How do I resize the Start menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resize the Start menu in Windows 11: Just as I was getting used to the large app tiles in Windows 10 didn't really know about them until I bought a new laptop as I had always worked from the desktop, they got rid of them in Windows 11 and replaced them with a white square containing tiny icons. I think the white...
  3. How do I resize the Start menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I resize the Start menu in Windows 11: Just as I was getting used to the large app tiles in Windows 10 didn't really know about them until I bought a new laptop as I had always worked from the desktop, they got rid of them in Windows 11 and replaced them with a white square containing tiny icons. I think the white...
  4. How do I resize displays?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  5. Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?: Hi. I have a window that has several icons in Tile View but I would like to shrink the tile size a bit. The actual Tile itself, not change to small or medium icons, as it would inhibit seeing the folder contents. Is this possible within W10 itself? TIA *chuckle 125462
  6. Default start menu tile size. Bulk resize.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default start menu tile size. Bulk resize.: I've googled and binged, I've Duck souped and magellaned.... Surely Microsoft isn't so dimwitted so as to not provide the opportunity to set a default tile size (I prefer small) for start menu tiles. Or the ability to mass-resize (shift-click - something) so that the start...
  7. switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list: Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ? 34029
  8. How do I move tiles in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I move tiles in the start menu?: Drag and drop doesn't do anything, the tile just disappears an reappears when I release the mouse. 21577
  9. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot: I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible...
  10. Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10 Tiles on your Start menu are icons for modern apps, desktop apps, and folders that you "Pin to Start". Modern apps (ex: from the Store) can have live tiles that show...