Windows 10: How do I resize multiple images?

Discus and support How do I resize multiple images? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I resize multiple images? I don’t mind downloading special software for it. I need to upscale the images a precise amount of pixels, so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Paper_games, Apr 21, 2020.

1. How do I resize multiple images?

How do I resize multiple images? I don’t mind downloading special software for it. I need to upscale the images a precise amount of pixels, so the email trick won’t work. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Paper_games
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Paper_games, Apr 21, 2020

2. Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 21, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I resize multiple images?

Image Resizing

Hi Ritika, there is a small free app available on the Microsoft Store called Resize image. It is a quick and easy way to resize your images.

With that app, all you have to do is right click an image file and choose Resize Image . . .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/resize-...

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

How do I resize multiple images?

1. How do I resize multiple images? - Similar Threads - resize multiple images

2. Image resizing when I open it in photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image resizing when I open it in photos: So this is a new issue. I have been using the sniping tool on a remote computer that I connect to, saving it as a .PGP and moving it to my computer via Filezilla. I open the .PGP on my computer in photos, and I now have to zoom to get the image to the right size to screenshot...
  3. Image resizer site

Image resizer site: Anyone had any experience with https://resizeimage.net/ ? Is it safe? submitted by /u/fuck4everything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi0cfe/image_resizer_site/
  4. how do you flip multiple images at once?

how do you flip multiple images at once?: is there a way to do this?? flipping/rotating an image fixes an issue i've had for months but there's TONS of images i need to do this to. So does anyone know if it can be done? submitted by /u/toesmad [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I resize displays?

How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  6. How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?: I want to make a theme with multiple images so that they change automatically after a fixed amount of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-select-multiple-images-for-my-background/c2dde53e-ac1a-4c25-88ac-f2761f021d8f
  7. Multiple photo resize problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple photo resize problem: I'm wanting to resize all my photos. I send the file to e-mail recipient and resize, I use the %temp% method, the temp file will open, show the pics and then pics disappear before I have an opportunity to copy and paste in a new folder. I'm lost, any suggestions??...
  8. image file resizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image file resizing: How do I resize a photo file so I can attach to an email? Current image file is 3+ megs and I need to send several photos attached to one email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-file-resizing/93edc512-1ffa-4937-a858-2ea60a15b3ab"
  9. Website image resizer app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website image resizer app: When i want to save an image websites by clicking ' save as ' and open it using my image program some appears massive and i have to resize to a comfortable size to fit my 19inch monitor...is there a way to save image as normal without using mouse clicks everytime...is a an...
  10. How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing

in Browsers and Email
    How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing: In the IE browser, it was simple: Internet options - Advanced - Multimedia - Disable automatic image resizing. In Edge, however, I can't find anything in Settings that will do this. 46946