Windows 10: How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?

Discus and support How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello community needing some assistance on something so simple, some how I size my apps on the wallpaper screen. You know the ones that you can just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MeMe Coles, Oct 22, 2018.

1. How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?

Hello community needing some assistance on something so simple, some how I size my apps on the wallpaper screen. You know the ones that you can just click on in a flash because they are right there. I just want them to be smaller because they are large. Here is an example, they are on the screen where the recycle bin are. How do I get them back to regular size. Thank you so much.

:)

MeMe Coles, Oct 22, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Praven74 Win User
    Resizing Wallpaper on my N8 to fit my home screen

I've noticed a problem on my N8. I cannot seem to fit the entire wallpaper on my home screen. I guess the problem is that the wallpapers are of larger resolution and whenever i set the pictures as my wallpaper the edges get cut off. Is there a way of fitting
    the whole wallpaper to fit my screen. I tried editing by resizing the picture but it works on some pictures.

Praven74, Oct 22, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?

1. How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen? - Similar Threads - resize apps wallpaper

2. how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?: so when I'm putting in my password my side monitor stays off and I wanted to know if I could have both on because I want to see the wallpaper on the 2nd displaythanks!...
  3. How do i resize my desktop apps. I accidentally press or hold something.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i resize my desktop apps. I accidentally press or hold something.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4aj5x/how_do_i_resize_my_desktop_apps_i_accidentally/
  4. How do I resize custom screen savers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I resize custom screen savers?: All custom screen savers do not display correctly on my monitors. They glitch out due to one screen having a higher scaling than the other, resulting in the right-half of the screensaver not covering the desktop on my right monitor, leaving it showing. The default...
  5. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

how do I resize the icons on my desktop?: how do I resize the icons on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-the-icons-on-my-desktop/eaaf63f0-6c53-4ac8-bc86-5216a82266ec
  6. How do I change my Wallpaper?

How do I change my Wallpaper?: I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by /u/Rudyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh532h/how_do_i_change_my_wallpaper/
  7. How do I resize displays?

How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  8. how do i change wallpaper image for lock screen

how do i change wallpaper image for lock screen: The "change theme" doesn't seem to work, I can't edit my custom theme. I could change to standard Windows theme, but not edit the custome theme...
  9. RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,: I HAVE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME, HAD MY RECYCLE BIN APP AND ONE DRIVE APP ON MY DESKTOP START UP SCREEN ENLARGE TO MAXIMUM SIZE. I have to make it SMALLER, PLEASE I AM TRULY BAFFELED WITH THIS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO RESIZE THESE TWO (2) apps...
  10. How do I resize the on-screen keyboard in Wondows 10?

How do I resize the on-screen keyboard in Wondows 10?: I'd like to reduce size of the on-screen keyboard since it covers nearly half the screen when it pops up and often sits right on top of the field I'm trying to type into. I've looked around on the web and there seems to be a persistent idea that you can click and drag the...